NEW- Friends NEEDED!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• xcmtnracer
    xcmtnracer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Who in their right mind would say such stupid thing, what an *kitten*.
  • sparkyval
    sparkyval Posts: 32
    Options
    HI. I can't figure out how you are suppose to introduce yourself but I read your post and would like to be friends. I am new today to this site though I have used it for calorie counting before. I have been using another site called loseit and have lost 29.4 pounds so far but I have about 94 more pounds to lose to reach my goal of 102 and I am really getting discouraged. This site seems to offer so many more "perks" and I think I could really benefit from more guidance and as many "buddies" as I can find.

I can so relate to your pain. I had gained weight actually right before I had my kids and then after I had them, I never lost it ( the oldest is 13 and the youngest is 9) At least you are way ahead of me.

The catylist for me losing weight now was seeing my butt in the security camera while my husband and I were getting new tires for our car. I thought I was looking at someone else who was very large, but I moved my leg just to make sure. To my horror...it was me!

So if I can figure this site out I would like to be friends. I sure don't want to have to keep typing my story so I hope someone will be able to tell me how to post. I kind of feel silly but I can't seem to get this on this site, lol.

So best wishes for the new you and I think the first positive step you can make is to forgive your friend. I believe he truly thought he was being helpful and probably had no idea how hurtful his comments were. Use it to propel you forward and we will see who will be picking who up in the future! Motivation is half the battle...you got this!!!
  • GeneaCindy
    GeneaCindy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Stupid neighbor - sometimes people don't realize how hurtful their words can be. Forget what he said and do this for you! You can do it :smile:

Sending you a friend request -
  • Oretexan
    Oretexan Posts: 108
    Options
    You can do something about your excess weight...your neighbor is probably too old to develope tack, intelligence and empathy. We should feel sorry for him. Good luck to you! You can do this :)
  • danielle3203
    Options
    Wow I can't believe someone would even say that to someone else. He deserved a punch in the face!!!

Anyway welcome to this wonderfull site!! So many great people here. Feel free to add me!
  • LillysGranny
    LillysGranny Posts: 431
    Options
    You can lose weight, but your neighbor will probably always be a jerk. Add me if you like! And good luck to you!
  • bridgetinma
    bridgetinma Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry your neighbor was so obnoxiously rude to you!! Welcome to MFP though! I'll send a request and good luck to you.