Need more support and motivation!

Options
Jlan11
Jlan11 Posts: 61 Member
I am a homeschooling, stay at home mom, with a 6 year old and an 11 month old. I started MFP 25 days ago and I have already lost 14lbs! I can even tell a difference in some of my clothes!! I still struggle some days with making good choices and staying motivated. It keeps me on track when I know that people will see the choices I make. Please add me to your friends and help me stay focused!

Replies

• thenewmeby40
    thenewmeby40 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend. I have two kids 12 & 10. They grow up so fast. Good for you and your success!
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    BobbyDAGLEY Posts: 301
    Options
    Hi, My name in Bob, I'm from Nova Scotia, Canada, In the last 3 1/2 months I'VE LOST 88 LBS through a strict diet and heavy exercise, feel free to add me as a friend, we can share tips and stratagies, I still have 44 lbs to go, I've gone from 332.8 lbs down to 244.8 lbs so far.
  • Jlan11
    Options
    They grow up so fast. Good for you and your success!

Yes they do! Thank you! I still have a long way to go, but hopefully I can stay motivated and keep the weight off this time!
  • crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    :smile: 31 yr old here. My two are turning 12 and 10 in July. Always looking to add new friends to motivate and be motivated by.
  • abigailmariecs
    abigailmariecs Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request. I am a stay at home mother of two one is 22 months and the other is 9 months. I struggle finding a happy medium between what I should eat and what my hubby should eat. He owns his own construction company and is in a physically demanding job and eats very little all day until he gets home then I swear he opens his mouth and does not shut it until it is time to go to bed. Which is fine for him as he does not gain weight but very dificult for me who has to see him eat it all and not partake.
  • kayd69
    kayd69 Posts: 29
    Options
    You are doing Great!! I sent a request! Feel free to add me I need motivation...lol
  • Jlan11
    Options
    Thanks everyone for adding me! I already feel more motivated!