I'm new and need support

Options
Hi!
I need to lose weight. I have bad knees and hips and a bad back and the extra weight is NOT good for me! I'm the type who will get excited about something new but then "forget". With people pushing/supporting me it will help me continue.

Replies

• clmunjoy
    clmunjoy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You sound a lot like me! Feel free to add me - user name CLMUNJOY. I will support you in this journey!
  • Kougra
    Kougra Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!!
  • vmrice75
    vmrice75 Posts: 5
    Options
    we are all here for the same reason... we need to loose weight... some more then others but none the less its still for the same reason... add me if you'd like!!! We can be support for each other!!!
  • spypilot
    spypilot Posts: 4
    Options
    I am so proud of you. it takes alot of courage to just start, This program will help you be more aware of calorie consumption. i love black olives and was shocked to realize snacking on them can be any where from 125 to 250 calories.
    knowing that helps me make a better choice.
    You will do great!
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    You can add me too :) I am on Day 2 of my 3rd attempt. I totally get all involved and excited but it wears off :(
    You're here! You can do this!
  • joeyp770
    joeyp770 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im Joey from ATL. I am back again and I can definately use some help. I figured I will do better if I am active online and my posts could be viewed by other people. I hope to be able to help someone else as well as get some support. I need to lose some weight pretty bad. I want to feel healthy and buy clothes at the store, not online. I am a single father and I'm 36. I need to drop 60-80 pounds but I will take anything in the right direction at this point. I feel like I forgot how to do this. I just sit in a desk all day, how the hell does that make anyone tired? I guess for the first time in my life I am starting to feel my age and weight! Add me as a friend, let's see if this **** is any easier with friends.
  • kay1188
    kay1188 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I am motivated now more than ever and will certainly pull you along
  • TropicalDots
    TropicalDots Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I'd love for anyone to add me as I'm new and would love to have some encouragement. :)