Cellulite !

Options
ECA67
ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
What have you tried other than exercise ?

Replies

• smartandtrim
    smartandtrim Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You really cannot get rid of it without surgical methods. sad but true. It is genetic. My mom had a minor cosmetic procedure done and looks great, but it was costly and invasive, and she has to have it touched up every few months. I use a sunless tanner on my legs and it disguises it pretty well. Fat loss and muscle gain will help make it go away, but you can't "get rid of it" without surgical methods.
  • ECA67
    Options
    I've always heard of supplements and clean diets helping. Do you think it can be reduced this way ?
  • LynC33
    LynC33 Posts: 196
    Options
    Exercise does very little to minimise cellulite. You need to work at it from the inside out. Drink more water, less caffeine. Try dry brushing your cellulite areas before showering.
  • Sarahkittymeoww
    Options
    Drinking lots of water. Plus, a method of skin stimulation called dry-brushing I have heard works well. Massaging the affected areas every day to displace the fat. But honestly, is there a reason you can't exercise? Because squats got rid of mine real quick, lol.
  • ECA67
    Options
    I just need something to add to my exercise routine. Squats got rid of yours ? Wow !