What summer foods are your biggest nemesis

Options
2»

Replies

• autty79
    autty79 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Kinda glad I don't live around the corner from that place, sounds unbelievably delicious
  • achief192
    achief192 Posts: 192
    Options
    Hot dogs on the grill !!!! and beer :)
  • Skeena4
    Skeena4 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Alcohol :-(
    Not in the binge drink kinda way... but a nice cold beer after work or any kinda hard drink ... THEY ADD UP! (I still always always always log them though)
  • Briski1411
    Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    It is all the BBQ's....brats, cheddarwursts, potato salad, chips and dip...and the biggest culprit...BEER!

At first I thought Ice cream but my mind is stronger than ice cream. BBQ's with friends, beer and burgers. are a weakness for me.
  • LatinaGordita
    LatinaGordita Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    OMG! Ice Cream and anything sweet and salty you can get at a county fair like funnel cakes, snow cones, cotton candy, fried anything! yum!
  • minimaggie
    minimaggie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Lime-A-Ritas on the boat!!!! Basterds cost me 2200 calories just this weekend!!!! :grumble:
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Mustard Potato salad, hamburgers on the grill, and a really great made margaria or crafted Double IPA. I find the way to include them, but its tough to limit sometimes :-) Thank goodness for running marathons!
  • Chrisborro
    Chrisborro Posts: 85
    Options
    OMG! Ice Cream and anything sweet and salty you can get at a county fair like funnel cakes, snow cones, cotton candy, fried anything! yum!

Omg forgot about the fair food this year... I wonder if i can resist...
  • Expialidojess
    Expialidojess Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Ice Cream!

I used to LOVE Dairy Queen's Frozen Hot Chocolate, then I looked up the nutrition info...
  • Jeaniehop
    Jeaniehop Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Beer brats and macaroni salad omg I can't resist.
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Homemade ice cream is kriptonite...and we are planning too make some chocolate and pineapple.
    Funnel cake stands seem to be everywhere in the summer.