Could use some cheerleaders!

Options
Hey all! I am a stay at home mom and I am by myself most of the day. I have a boyfriend who is great but hes not exactly a go honey go kind of guy and my mom is very uninterested in fitness and exercise. I am trying to hard to get in shape and eat right. It would be nice to have some people to relate to and back me up and root for me. Hope I can find some great friends here!

Replies

• Roxymcqueen
    Roxymcqueen Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey girlie u can do it!!!! I've lost 7lb in my first week and I'm so excited about it.
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • FormulaDebbie
    Options
    ShawnzeeB - I am right there with you - my husband is skinny and always has been and can eat just about anything - in addition he doesn't need to eat all day - I am completely the opposite and have to eat something every 2-3 hours. I am new here and only have one friend for support - I will be your support buddy if you need cuz I sure could use a support buddy.

Good luck and don't let anyone get in the way of your success.

FormulaDebbie
  • StephEwell
    StephEwell Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I cheer :) Add me!
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Im a stay a home mom too and pretty much doing this on my own. Feel free to add me!
  • Tarah904
    Tarah904 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hey! I can definitely relate! Everyone could always use a little more motivation! Add me as a friend if you'd like! :)
  • tinytiger1989
    tinytiger1989 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I am in similar boat and would love to be your cheerleader!
    Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • kbf2107
    kbf2107 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    That's great that you want to get in shape -- if you commit, MFP is a great tool to help with the process! I joined in January and I've lost a total of 48 pounds, and I'm still losing. I'm more than half way to my goal weight and MFP has really helped me change a lot of my eating habits, so this really is a lifestyle change rather than a "diet." Feel free to add me if you want/ need support and motivation!
  • DeannaGregory
    Options
    Just making the decision to join MFP is a huge step in the right direction, IMHO. You can do it!
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Here ya go

miami-hurricanes-cheerleaders-9.jpg

Good luck.
  • ShawnzeeB
    ShawnzeeB Posts: 2
    Options
    You all are WONDERFUL!! I refreshed the window and BAM there you all were lol Thanks sooooo much!
  • ultim8one
    ultim8one Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Guys can cheer too, right ? I even have my own pom poms !!
  • 6hourwalks
    6hourwalks Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey, my name is Paul. Add me for support and encouragement. :)
  • chellebelle315
    Options
    Welcome! It certainly helps me to know that friends might be peeking at my food diary to motivate me to make good choices. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • officereric
    Options
    I'm Eric, and a repeat-newbie who has lost and gained the same 50-100 pounds over the years. Time to get it and keep it off...need all the help I can get, so add me if you'd like...
  • Misha41810
    Misha41810 Posts: 22
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as well and good luck!
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    motivation/support im always here to offer just that ..Add me!
  • jaquwa
    jaquwa Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me......I love this site and will support you in achieving your goals!!

I've been active on this site now since March and lost nearly 2.5 stone, it works!!
  • Assassins_Angel
    Options
    concider your self added :) the best thing about mpf is the community we will be your cheerleaders ^_^ x
  • 1985Andy
    1985Andy Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You're here which is the best thing. The MFP tools and community will help you power through to your goals :D