Looking for MFP buddies!

KPBlake
KPBlake Posts: 25 Member
I have lost a few pounds using MFP before, but I lose motivation easily not having anyone to relate to.
My friends are stick figures and don't really understand what I'm trying to do. I'm down almost 9lbs, and I still have 91lbs to go!
It's a big goal but I think with the right people to talk to about it regularly it can actually happen this time.

Replies

• elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Hey, I can relate! Welcome back to MFP.
  • Robyn_T
    Robyn_T Posts: 540 Member
    Howdy!
  • jennnn32
    jennnn32 Posts: 1
    Same here, my friends are skinny mommas and I'm 5'2 need to lose 13'moremlbs to be down to "healthy" weight status and I'm losing steam :( what is your workout routine?
  • bephi
    bephi Posts: 12
    Don't feel disscouraged. Add. Me. I weigh 294. I should weigh 120. I have a loonngg way too go. Please add me. Keep in contact and lets try and inspire one another. :)
  • bephi
    Don't feel disscouraged. Add. Me. I weigh 294. I should weigh 120. I have a loonngg way too go. Please add me. Keep in contact and lets try and inspire one another. :)
  • I agree, i need more supportive people i mean geeze...i support everyone else!!
  • bephi
    Same here, my friends are skinny mommas and I'm 5'2 need to lose 13'moremlbs to be down to "healthy" weight status and I'm losing steam :( what is your workout routine?
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Sent you an invite! PCOS is hard .... I'm right with you girlie
  • PhatAv8r
    PhatAv8r Posts: 150 Member
    you can friend me if you want... I'm down almost 50, and I have another 100 to go... so I know your pain...
  • KPBlake
    KPBlake Posts: 25 Member

Well, I just started working out again.
    I have a few workout dvds, the one I've been doing is The Biggest Loser Cardio Max DVD, I've been doing level one on it this week.
    Sit ups during the day, punching bag and that's about it!
  • Gracella1
    Gracella1 Posts: 7 Member
    I.d love to chat with you. I'm a recent join but I have 48 more pounds to lose. It's going pretty slow so maybe we can encourage one another.
  • Pedro_Infante
    Pedro_Infante Posts: 116 Member
    Hi,

You can add me. I am very motivating with a pinch a humor.

Pete