Looking for MFP friends

Options
Hi I'm 28 and hoping to get in killer shape so I can participate in a fitness competition, bikini division in the fall. I'm looking for MFP friends of all kinds but I'd love a few looking to compete in the future too (or actively competing) so I can get some advice when needed. Thanks!

Replies

• MarcyEveland
    Options
    Hey there!
    I have not actually competed as of yet but I have SERIOUSLY thought about it! I just celebrated my 40th birthday and have had incredible results over the last 4 years! Would love to connect!
  • XxXHillaryXxX
    XxXHillaryXxX Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey there!
    I have not actually competed as of yet but I have SERIOUSLY thought about it! I just celebrated my 40th birthday and have had incredible results over the last 4 years! Would love to connect!

Thanks, just added you!
  • jon40084
    jon40084 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi - not sure a bikini would suit me but love finding new friends - feel free to add me too.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm not competing nor have any intention too - No interest in going on stage wearing hardly anything, way too shy for it! More power to those that do! :D
    I'm looking to get in similar shape though, somewhere between bikini and figure, just for my own personal goals. That and strength goals, I'd love to compete in strength competitions.

Feel free to add me if you wish :smile:
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I have great intentions of doing an Iron man with the OH next year (providing I haven't killed him by then!)
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Welcome....you can add me : )
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have been seriously considering competing but I am nowhere near where I'd need to be quite yet! Still, please add me if you'd like.
  • XxXHillaryXxX
    XxXHillaryXxX Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I think I've added everyone! Thanks!
  • 6hourwalks
    6hourwalks Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am looking to get in killer shape too. Add me if you like :)
  • nikkibello
    nikkibello Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like and good luck!