NSV updates! :) pic yay!

Options
LET'S SHARE OUR NSV! Sometimes we focus a lot on the scale... but!!! other amazing things are changing too! ADD YOUR LATEST NSV PLEASE:)

*** *if you have a photo post it:)* ***

• Arms look perhaps a little more toned!
arms.jpg

• Sprinted 15-20+ secs intervals on treadmill at speed 9.5!

• Went from a size 6 to a size 4 :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :heart: thnx for reading my post

March '12 - May '12
march-may.png

129689664239047929_iBcPNA6C_b.jpg

Replies

• yogibella
    yogibella Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    look at 'em sexy guns! awesome job Tribbey:)

yeah the scale sucks...BUT I have no more unsightly back rolls, can hold planks longer, overall improved fitness etc, etc. Last week I pulled a pair of jeans out from the back on the closet....I stopped wearing them a few years ago because it game me a terrible muffin top and I could hardly get them done up. But this time, I wore them very comfortably! And the strange thing is that I'm pretty sure I was wearing them when I was 10-15lbs lighter...So fitness & exercise rules!!
  • megleo818
    megleo818 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I had to buy new underwear!

No, not Frederick's of Hollywood or anything, just plain-old Hanes cotton bikinis, but a size down because my old ones were crazy baggy. Love it!:laugh:

Sorry no pics. Believe me, you don't really want to see them anyway ... :-)
  • xosmsox
    xosmsox Posts: 119
    Options
    Great shoulders!!! Definite change!!
  • jabdye
    jabdye Posts: 4,059 Member
    Options
    Great job! Can definitely see more definition. You look maaahhhhvelous!
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    Very noticeable difference! Great job, way to work!
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    smokin guns!!! Booyah!!

i used to always shake my head when my boyfreind would flex his muscles.. now i do it too because im checking out my BICEP that actually exists now!! woo!!!
  • Tribbey143
    Tribbey143 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    look at 'em sexy guns! awesome job Tribbey:)

yeah the scale sucks...BUT I have no more unsightly back rolls, can hold planks longer, overall improved fitness etc, etc. Last week I pulled a pair of jeans out from the back on the closet....I stopped wearing them a few years ago because it game me a terrible muffin top and I could hardly get them done up. But this time, I wore them very comfortably! And the strange thing is that I'm pretty sure I was wearing them when I was 10-15lbs lighter...So fitness & exercise rules!!

WOW this is so amazing! What a great feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you really! you're sucha great support to me on here!!! KEEP DOING AWESOME!
  • Tribbey143
    Options
    smokin guns!!! Booyah!!

i used to always shake my head when my boyfreind would flex his muscles.. now i do it too because im checking out my BICEP that actually exists now!! woo!!!

HAHAHA yeah that "before pic" is me mocking my b/f lol hahah but now we do it together all the time and he thinks im in better shape them him and is going to the gym more lol can't keep up ;)
  • Tribbey143
    Options

No, not Frederick's of Hollywood or anything, just plain-old Hanes cotton bikinis, but a size down because my old ones were crazy baggy. Love it!:laugh:

This is awesome! So silly but it still feels great! and you gottta tell someone! haha thats great news! rock dem new undies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Evarell
    Evarell Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I can do a dozen standard (not "girl") push ups in a row for the first time in almost twenty years. :bigsmile:
  • Excellentia
    Excellentia Posts: 182
    Options
    Way to go girl!
  • diddyh
    diddyh Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    My husband jokes that I have a six pack on my back now. lol I've gained quite a bit of muscle in the last couple of months. The scale is going down really slowly but I can live with that.
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Started last year in a size 20 jeans...just bought a size 10 pair that fits!!!!! Woohoo!!! :drinker:
  • Dlopez678
    Dlopez678 Posts: 97
    Options
    Started last year in a size 20 jeans...just bought a size 10 pair that fits!!!!! Woohoo!!! :drinker:

That is sooo awesome! Congrats to you!!
  • gremlin1985
    Options
    "Started last year in a size 20 jeans...just bought a size 10 pair that fits!!!!! Woohoo!!!"

Wow that's amazing, so proud of you, you're an inspiration!!!!!!xxxx
  • arc918
    arc918 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Wow, great work! Careful with those guns...
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options

Me too!!! I'm thinking I might splurge though on some sexy Frederick's or Victoria Secret:)
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    great NSV!!
  • Tribbey143
    Options

Thats so great!! Really that's amazing your hard work proving its self right there!!!! WTG!
  • Tribbey143
    Options
    Wow, great work! Careful with those guns...

(; BANG BANG!