Would love some support

Options
meganpam
meganpam Posts: 2 Member
Hello
my name is megan and i would love to make some friends on here so we can help support each other and share ideas.
xo

Replies

• PShep17
    PShep17 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hey I'll send you a request
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Hi Megan, welcome :-)
  • Always824
    Always824 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Friend Request sent :)
  • MarkieMarko
    MarkieMarko Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    request sent - gl i find support is a great motivation tool ^^
  • pseel42
    pseel42 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I too am looking for as much support as possible. I am having a really hard time with my eating habits. I find I overdue it in the evening. The worst time for me is during my time of the month. I am always hungry but this is ridiculous.

I'm terrible with exercise, basically i'm lazy. I need motivation to get out.

I've been unemployed since January due to a broken arm and depression is setting in.

I hope to meet people here that can help me get through.

Paula
  • nikkibello
    nikkibello Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me! i'm aways looking for more friends:-)
  • pandeamonia
    pandeamonia Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me a message if you would like. I can't relate to a broken arm, but I know about some of the other stuff you mentioned. My best advice is, make yourself exercise when you can. It is hard at first, but it's getting the habit down that is important. I skipped out on the gym for months because I lacked the motivation (and transportation) to get there. I decided to make myself go, and when I did, it became something I looked forward to. My morning trip to the gym is the high point of my day, and it sets my mood. Also, exercise is phenomenal with mental health, especially depression. If you can't get to a gym, look up yoga techniques or Pilates (these can be adjusted to your abilities and improved upon over time). Exercise can help you feel accomplished, and this can be a great push forward when dealing with depression.

Best wishes to you.
  • nettyking
    nettyking Posts: 1
    Options
    hiya megan me too finding it hard doing it alone:flow:smile: