Jillian Michaels Body Revolution Start May 28th

Options
dzmikki
dzmikki Posts: 254 Member
Good morning!

I just began Jillian Michaels Body Revolution. Was wondering if anyone else just started, or is close to just starting. Was hoping to find a group to support one another. Everything is easier when you are not alone!!! :-)

Replies

• dzmikki
    Options
    bump
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just ordered it and its shipped (estimated to arrive in 7-10 days). So I'll be a bit behind, but if you need anyone. As I have a feeling I'll be needing the support. I haven't had a gym membership/worked out in 2 years now. All I'm doing is cardio (bike riding, Trikke). So I'm afraid my body is going to go into shock.
    And I'll definitely need support as I'm finding it hard to just stay motivated with the diet.
  • Elibasia
    Elibasia Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Starting on June 4th. Watched the workout 1&2 and cardio 1 dvd's and definitely will need support.
  • DawnMarieMomofTwo
    DawnMarieMomofTwo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    im almost done with the body revolution (this is my last week) but plain to restart first week of june! it was awesome and it really has helped me if you need support or have any questions please feel free to add me :)
  • dzmikki
    Options
    7-10 days or next week is perfect. I started yesterday so I will just be a few days further in the program. I know if I had a few people to help support me/them I would more motivated. The first time I did 30ds, I lasted about a week. The second time I began with a group of 23 people and actually completed the program as it was intended.
    I will start a group and send you all invites so it is easier to communicate.
  • darly58
    darly58 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to see what you think! I've got two more days and I'm finished. Hope you like it as much as I did :)
  • kelly63049
    kelly63049 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm starting today!
  • brewer13399
    Options
    I am getting ready to start phase 3 and love it!!
  • blondejester
    Options
    i've actually never heard of this but now i think i'm going to get it! i love all of her dvds
  • azwaa
    azwaa Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    There is a group with a bunch of Body Revolutions people at various stages. Feel free to join us and add me as a friend. I am half way through phase two, but there are always newbies.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/2900-jillian-michaels-body-revolution
  • dzmikki
    Options
    Wonderful. I will check it out Thanks!
  • Anya143
    Anya143 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am starting on June 4 with my co-worker.
  • KZL1203
    KZL1203 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I started on the 28th too!!! I'd love to join a group... feel free to add me.