New Here

Options
Hi everyone!
I'm Lacy and new here. I've never done anything like this. Or dieted for that matter. I had a baby 6 months ago and didnt think it would be so hard to lose the weight. I'd like to make some new fitness friends!

Replies

• specialtreat
    Options
    Hi Lacy and welcome :)
    Congratulations on the birth of your baby :)
    I am fairly new here too and starting to get the hang of things. I'll send you a friend request and we can help support each other if you like.
  • peachesgetit84
    peachesgetit84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    well hello im new too just started monday im still struggling to lose the weight and my baby is two now...lol
  • znm100
    znm100 Posts: 148
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great program, I think you will like it here :) Feel free to add me if you would like
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I've been here for several months but can't seem to keep on track. Add me and we can motivate each other.
  • NanaKK1234
    NanaKK1234 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all on making the commitment to change your life!!!!!!!! I have been here since 3/26/12 and have already lost 28.5 pounds. Please feel free to add me, I log in every day and chime into to give encouragement to all my friends.
  • faithstephenson
    faithstephenson Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Congratulations on your baby! You can do it:)
  • jenrod1118
    jenrod1118 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone! I've been here for a while and have fallen off the track. I'm looking on getting back on track and staying on it for good!

Feel free to friend request me and we can motivate each other!
  • elder4
    elder4 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! You will love it here. I have been doing well but lately have been so busy I have been neglecting my health. I have come too far to screw it all up now so If you would like to be friends we can motivate each other: )
  • toxicmikki
    toxicmikki Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on the new addition! I know you'll love this site, it's worked wonders for me! Feel free to add me for support and motivation! Best of luck to you :)
  • p_e_wright
    p_e_wright Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I signed up a while back but never got on after that. I've been stalking for about a week now, but haven't done much on here. I'm reluctant to track my food/exercise - mostly because I eat too much and don't exercise! :ohwell: I also have to talk myself into it. I'm working on it/getting there! I do know people who have been successful at it though and it seems to be a GREAT tool if used. I can see that one can gets LOTS of encouragement here, which is so helpful. I started putting on baby weight 27 years ago and added to it a couple of times and then some! I'm working on getting most of it off. Good for you for not letting it carry on that long!
  • erobinson90
    erobinson90 Posts: 36
    Options
    WELCOME! you have taken the first step. Best of luck, and I am here for any support or help that you may need :smile:
  • darkandlovelyj
    darkandlovelyj Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have been on the sight for about 30 days now. I've found it to be very helpful with tracking my food intake. Not just calories, but sodium, fat etc. I'm always looking for inspiration so I thought it would help to go on this site. Best of wishes for all to reach their goals!:smile:
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Welcome feel free to add me if u'd like :)
  • claven60
    claven60 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello all,
    I am new to this and having a lot of trouble trying to keep up with my food log. I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes almost 1 year ago. I had been a smoker for almost 30 years and my dr kept at me to quit, so I quit smoking and a few weeks later my dr tells me, "you have gained 10 pounds and that seems to have pushed you over into diabetes"! I have been overweight since I was a child, as an adult I have lost enough weight that I should not even exist, but it always comes back and it seems like each time I gain more. I thought maybe if I tried something like this, maybe this time I could lose it & keep it off! I have a really messed up back and can't do a lot of the exercises people are always telling me to do, I can't even walk but a few minutes without excrutiating pain. I can't afford to join a gym or the YMCA. I have come to realize that I am an emotional eater and have a horrible sweet tooth. I am really trying to find some way of getting healthy and someone told me about this sight, so I thought I would try it. Can any of you tell me how you are doing with this?
  • egysgirl
    egysgirl Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi I am new here, just started today. I need to lose a lot of weight. I want to be healthy so I can play with my 2 year old grandson and my new grand daughter that will be here in September. I hope to make alot of friends here and support you as well as finding support from you.....
  • lmrparalegal
    Options
    :smile: Hi, I'm Leshanya. I really need to lose weight so that I can feel like my self again. I have joined this cite for moral support and encouragement. I invite any and everyone to add me. The more friends and success stories, the more motivated I will be. I will also like to do my part and be encouraging as well. Also I will graciously accept any tips, good recipes, or excercise routines that anyone has to offer. I look forward to becoming apart of team healthy! Have a great day everyone!