Vega method - Food allergy testing !

Options
Hi MFP

I went to have this done earlier today , very interesting results . So many vegetables and fruit I eat I am intolerant too .
Has anyone had this method of food tolerance testing done before ? I would be interested in people's views . My wheat , oats and rye levels were very bad ! Lots to cut out of my diet for 3 months of I can ??

I know everyone has mixed opinions on such things , so I just wanted some opinions or other MFP experiences , thanks for reading
X

Replies

• melissaloveshair
    Options
    I want to look into this. I have other food allergies that I know I have positively due to blood testing, but I have others that are semi-unknown and those are the sever ones.

If I've avoided the things I'm allergic/intolerant to will they still show up as being an allergen with this kind of testing?
  • Silverwish
    Silverwish Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi . I am not entirely sure to be honest , my friend who is highly allergic to dairy recommended this Vega testing . It has been around for years . It gives instant results , my gut is so full of yeast apparently . I thought I ate well with lots of fruit at least 5 pieces a day .I have been given a detox to follow . With a list that I can eat and a list to avoid . It will be tough but I really want to see if it makes a difference ?
    We will see . Wish I could be more helpful x