Turbo Fire - Inferno Successes

Options
Calling all Turbo Fire junkies - have you done Inferno yet and if so what was your results. I'm on week 4 of the schedule, thinking about throwing it in next week. I'll be going to the beach the following week and thought it would be a good way shed a few before I go.

Replies

• huneysuckle
    Options
    please tell more do not know what u r talkin about but really want 2 speed up my weight lose tkz good luck
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire is a Beach Body product. It's a workout with Chalene Johnson. A lot of people on here have done other Chalene workouts but this is my first one. It's a great workouot but a little tough on the knees. Incorporates HIIT training (High Intensity Interval Training). You would really hard for a minute and you rest for a minute. You do those two-three days a week and then the other days are filled with cardio, strength training (this is kind of minimal) and core training. You get one rest day a week. Inferno is a five day plan that is in the package that lays out what foods to eat and what DVD to do for the day.
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    I did the inferno. I didn't have extreme results, but I did lose 3 lbs in the 5 days. I was hoping for at least 5 lbs when I started, so 3 out of 5 isn't bad. The food is pretty good too. I kidn't/don't have the shakeology drink, so I just drank my designer whey protein drink as a substitute. However, I did use the ingredients that they wanted you to add to the drink (berries, almond butter, etc).

Good luck with Inferno if you decide to do it!! The Fire 45/HIIT 20 days are tough. Well...at least they were for me. :tongue:
  • barbergirl28
    barbergirl28 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I was searching for other people's results on the Inferno Plan... today is my day 5 so I won't know what my results will be until tomorrow. That being said! I am not finding too much information on how much people are losing... and other than what I have seen in the test group for The Inferno Plan - real people haven't had that kind of results - usually a couple of pounds! Curious to see what others find! Curious to see what mine will be! :)
  • GetInShape0312
    Options
    Reviving an old thread.....has anyone done the Inferno lately? I am doing it to finish up my 90 day challenge with TurboFire. I kind of hit a small plateau and figured this would jumpstart me on losing again. Chalene mentioned that sometimes dropping your calories for a brief period will do that. So anyhow......I'm currently on day 3 and just not really feeling any major results. I'll know more on Saturday when I weigh and measure again but I'm not expecting results like those in the Inferno before and after pics (in the 5 day Inferno book).
  • katm49
    katm49 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Does any one know the calorie in take on all these types of video: Insanity workout and turbo fire workout,hip Hop abs. 20 45 mintues? Please let me know. I'm thinking about getting these workout CD
    Thank you