Lossing my tummie

patsymajors
patsymajors Posts: 5 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone i am new to this as of today. I am hoping by the end of the summer to have lost my tummie. Two years ago I went through alot in my personal life and lost 60 lbs. Now that I am going through some more hard times it seems I am gaining it all back plus some. I gained 11 lbs in 6 weeks, now I have got to do something to get this weight off. I sure hope this works.

Replies

• patsymajors
    Hello everyone i am new to this as of today. I am hoping by the end of the summer to have lost my tummie. Two years ago I went through alot in my personal life and lost 60 lbs. Now that I am going through some more hard times it seems I am gaining it all back plus some. I gained 11 lbs in 6 weeks, now I have got to do something to get this weight off. I sure hope this works.
  • janet6567
    janet6567 Posts: 129 Member
    This site is really great if you actually log in everything you eat and control your calories and carbs. I've lost 30 pounds since April and have about 25 more to go to reach my goal weight of 120. I am 61 and in good phsical shape, but just overweight. I started losing because my doctor told me if I didn't, I'd be on medication for type 2 diabetes within a year. . .I fee so much better and have so much more energy without the extra 30 pounds, and now I know I can lose the last 25. My son is getting married in January, and I hope to be back in a size 6 by then. Good luck with your goal. Add me as a friend if you'd like.
    janet
  • patsymajors
    Well I'm back on board as of today, I have lost some weight but, found out that I have fibromyalgia and have just found a doctor that has got me up and on my feet again. I am exicted about this summer, I plan to go to the beach alot with my friends and take my granddaughter to the pool alot. I have gotten pretty activity in the church and plan to do somethings with them. I plan to spend more time with my daughters. And I am really looking forward to going to my grandson's graduation from high school. I feel that the diet I am on now and by starting to stay tuned to this site it will have me in the best shape I can be in. Thanks everyone and hope to see yall around.
This discussion has been closed.