ARGH! NOOoooooOOOOoooooOOOOooooo!

Options
My husband went and ordered more pizza for a snack. It was from Papa Johns. I've eaten really good today and had lots of calories leftover so wasn't too worried about eating a slice.

Now...

I do not know what this was... it was a square pizza with a fluffy crust. The toppings were cheese and onion.

Is this a pan pizza? My husband said he didn't know... he just took the special. :-/

When I did a search on MFP to add the slice I ate to my calories... it came up to several thousand!?!?!?!??!?!?

HUH!?!?!?!??!?!?! :sad:

That canNOT be right!?!?!??!!

What was this... and how many calories did I REALLY eat!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

HELP!

Carrie

Replies

• carrierella
    carrierella Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My husband went and ordered more pizza for a snack. It was from Papa Johns. I've eaten really good today and had lots of calories leftover so wasn't too worried about eating a slice.

Now...

I do not know what this was... it was a square pizza with a fluffy crust. The toppings were cheese and onion.

Is this a pan pizza? My husband said he didn't know... he just took the special. :-/

When I did a search on MFP to add the slice I ate to my calories... it came up to several thousand!?!?!?!??!?!?

HELP!

Carrie
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :wink: There is a site that was suggested on a post a while back that suggested "Fast Food Calories and Calorie Counter" at ............ http://www.chowbaby.com/fastfood/fast_food_nutrition.asp. May-be this can help you out. Whatever it is...you might want to put it into the database. Also don't be too hard on yourself .............Tomorrow is another day. Just hang in there. :flowerforyou:
  • marshall153
    marshall153 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    umm several thousand??? That doesn't sound right. And you only had one slice? Dont worry about it. You had left over calories as well.
    You sound like you're doing well. At least you didnt eat cake after a full days calories :ohwell:

Good luck, tomorrows a new day. If you still feel bad about it, do some exercise
    I'd just forget it if it was me :flowerforyou:
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    That's a good point...at least you didn't eat a birthday cake after eating 1400 calories during the day.

Tomorrow is new and you can start all over but tell your husband to lay off the pizza! I'd strangle my man if he ordered a pizza knowing damn well that I'm trying to lose weight. :)
  • commonsensefitness
    commonsensefitness Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    It is ok to sin once in a while. Dont feel bad but DO COUNT EVERY SINGLE CALORIE and put in your daily record.
  • commonsensefitness
    commonsensefitness Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    By the way I ate ice cream cake slices, I think three of them, would be around 700 calories. I dont feel bad since I ate them to feel good. Sometimes food is pain killer. As long as you dont over do it. I think it is better then other dangerous prescription medicine for depression. Will workout more to compensate for this. Though I know it is not the right attitude but still I am not feeling too much guilt. Have to sweat out at gym now.
  • nytoaz
    nytoaz Posts: 143
    Options
    It sounds like it could be a pan pizza. Papa John's website shows nutritional info for a cheese pan pizza: 1/8 of a 12 inch pan pizza is 380 calories. Hope this helps :smile:
  • Phatmomma
    Phatmomma Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Lol no that isn't right. That pizza is brickhouse?, brick oven-yeah brick oven style. Go to PPJ website they did have nutritional info. Those slices are small-little squares.

Now...

HELP!

Carrie