Cardio Dance

Options
Does anyone know of any good DVD's that are cardio dance, like the (sorry to say) Britney Spears dance videos??

I'd love to dance like that because it wouldn't feel like working out!

Got any in mind??

Replies

• missktuga
    missktuga Posts: 21
    Options
    Does anyone know of any good DVD's that are cardio dance, like the (sorry to say) Britney Spears dance videos??

I'd love to dance like that because it wouldn't feel like working out!

Got any in mind??
  • dakoda
    dakoda Posts: 38
    Options
    i love the turbo jam videos!

and if you get the fitness channel, they have some really cool programs that incorporate dancing with exercise.

if you attend a gym, see if there are any dance classes. my girlfriend teaches hip-hop cardio classes & it's a great workout!!
  • grinningkat
    Options
    Not sure what kind of dancing you mean, but there are several. You can do pole dancing or strip-both of which have been very successful for a friend of mine. There is also the Dancercise series, though they are a little outdated.
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about getting the carmen electra strip tease dvd lol. I bet that's a great workout!
  • MaryKatU
    MaryKatU Posts: 146
    Options
    I was thinking about getting the carmen electra strip tease dvd lol. I bet that's a great workout!
    I wanted to get that too but didn't since I have small kids and there always around when I workout.
    I ended up getting another dance video and it kicked my butt. I have two left feet and couldn't get the moves down so I ended up jumping around for 30 min.
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Options

I bought all of them and was really disappointed because it isn't a very good workout. The strength training one was pretty good (#2 I think), but that didn't involve any teasing, lol.

Save the money and just netflix it or something. I really only did them once and didn't go back because there are way better things to do with your workout time.
  • commonsensefitness
    commonsensefitness Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Join GYM and do the classes their. I am sure if you spend any money on any equipment/video which you have to do by yourself is not going to motivate you in the long run.