I like threesomes!

Replies

• VenomousDuck
    VenomousDuck Posts: 206
    i usually like to disappoint women one at a time...
  • ShaeSweetie
    ShaeSweetie Posts: 156 Member
    i like boys and girls =D i like boys just a smidge better though...never had em together....hmmmmmmm ;D
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Just a normal week-end for me and the mrs.

Country people really have nothing else to do on the week-ends.....
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Haha, noway I wasn't joining in on this thread. Here's to the OP :drinker:

Thank you! :drinker:

9821387.png
  • I will be honest. Having been involved in them, It can go either way. It has to be done JUUUUUUUUST right. You have to be not emotionally invested in either party, or else jealousy pops in. It is fun while you are not left out, but at some point, even if just for a moment, you will be, then you start getting self concious and jealous...... then you get included again, and forget about that. If you are not attached to either party, those times just become a chance to get some water and come back and take control. Gotta know what you are doing!!!

I don't know you! Will that work?
  • SerinaK
    SerinaK Posts: 87
    Brilliant!
  • manderann
    manderann Posts: 189
    I've never had a threesome. I think we called it a fourgy. Bahaha good times.
  • placeboaddiction
    placeboaddiction Posts: 451 Member
    I will be honest. Having been involved in them, It can go either way. It has to be done JUUUUUUUUST right. You have to be not emotionally invested in either party, or else jealousy pops in. It is fun while you are not left out, but at some point, even if just for a moment, you will be, then you start getting self concious and jealous...... then you get included again, and forget about that. If you are not attached to either party, those times just become a chance to get some water and come back and take control. Gotta know what you are doing!!!

In our experience, it hasn't been difficult. But I suppose its just a case by case thing. We're pretty open, so I guess people aren't surprised ever? My wife is lesbian gold. :) That makes it easy too I suppose. Seen things go bad for many, but that's because of trust issues and insecurities and what not. It just takes a little alcohol :)
  • niffer5150
    niffer5150 Posts: 10
    you guys are... awesome.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    My question: Do threesomes burn more calories than sex with only two participants?
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    how do i log sexorcise? do the calories increase that much with more people involved with the workout? ;)

Look under diving and stationary bike

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Bagman12002
    Bagman12002 Posts: 216 Member
    nph_loves_mondays.gif

nuff said
  • foot2wood
    foot2wood Posts: 149 Member
    nph_loves_mondays.gif
    Barney is the business :laugh:
  • setaylor86080
    setaylor86080 Posts: 210 Member
    Ha ha ha Love this thread.I don't think I have stopped laughing. I must agree though I have been in both a FMM and FFM and if you don't do it right it sucks. I much prefer FFM. Girls are so much better at sex....not saying guys are not but women know how to please another woman soooo much better.
  • huck23
    huck23 Posts: 116 Member
    i"m in:drinker:
  • nevertoolate2
    nevertoolate2 Posts: 309 Member
    Ha ha ha Love this thread.I don't think I have stopped laughing. I must agree though I have been in both a FMM and FFM and if you don't do it right it sucks. I much prefer FFM. Girls are so much better at sex....not saying guys are not but women know how to please another woman soooo much better.

Agree that everyone has really got to want to be there and everyone needs to leave ego's behind. Knowing and respecting each persons boundaries is ohhh sooo important if it is going to be fun for all.
  • jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    nph_loves_mondays.gif

As long as he is apart of the group then I'm in!
  • 7bel0
    7bel0 Posts: 192 Member
    :drinker:
  • placeboaddiction
    placeboaddiction Posts: 451 Member
    My question: Do threesomes burn more calories than sex with only two participants?

We have found in our experiences the only reason they end is because the sun is coming up or there is some time constraint.

Additionally, to continue from another post. Girls are not better than guys, guys aren't better than girls. Its a case by case situation. We really just break it down to givers and takers. As long as a person is good at giving, or good at taking (odd concept, I know, but sometimes peoples reactions make it fun to give to.) they are good. Regardless of gender.

Sorry I keep posting on this... It's a hobby I really enjoy. Just like I do music, and sports. Its only as dirty as you think it is. but man, if you need stories for your fan fiction of 50 shades of grey, we'd be the ones to talk to :)
  • biggsexy7
    biggsexy7 Posts: 78 Member
    It can be very good and fun or it can be a disaster. It all depends on how everyone involved interacts. If you end up with one person getting jealous, left out, or specially having the please me mentallity it can be none eventful. Just gotta be willing and want to please everyone involved.