5 Foot 4 Women?

Options

Replies

• sweetnlow30
    sweetnlow30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    It is funny how everyone is so different in their goals :smile: I am 5'3 1/2 (yes the half counts LOL) and I would love to get back down to 140ish. The last time I was 140 was two years ago. I could wear a size 6-8 comfortably and I felt good about myself. I am bigger boned with broad shoulders and larger wrists. For myself, anything less than 140 would be very difficult to maintain. I have been overweight all my life so a size 6 is just amazing. I am floating around a size 10 at 164lbs right now. I gained back 20 pounds through binge eating but I am tackling that demon one day at a time to get back to my healthy weight :wink:
  • lavenia418
    lavenia418 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this site and it's very welcoming to see other women dealing with my same struggle. I am 5'4 and averages 170 lb. I'm very hippy and need much work on my mid section. My goal weight is 135 but I would be VERY satisfied if I could get to 145 and keep the weight off..

If anyone is interested in a support/ motivation group PLEASE let me know. I need all the help I can get..
  • adamstc88
    adamstc88 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 age 41, my highest weight 155 my current is 149. My goal is 145 right now. I felt my best around 135 but that was in my late 20's not sure if I can get there but I am going to try this time.
  • specialtreat
    Options
    I am 5 foot 4 and CW is 67.5kgs [149lbs]
    at my heaviest I was 78kgs [172lbs]
    at my lightest [adult weight] I was 55kgs [121lbs]
    I am a pear shape....always been smaller up the top and thicker around the butt and thighs.
    My ultimate goal weight I am aiming for is 58kgs [128lbs] as I keep loosing I will keep assessing my goal, I don't want to lose too much in the bust area, I would be happy to be healthier and work on building muscle at a healthier weight for my height and age, rather than aim for weighing less at the expense of losing too much off my breasts. I quite like the more curvier, bustier shape I got post pregnancy, just want to lose the unhealthy fat I gained in the process :)
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Female, 56 years old, Size 2-4, 120-125 depending on the day.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and 3/4" ish and 21 years old. My goal's 104, but I'm at 106/105 and am fine around here. My body's an "hourglass". I need to start working out now though.
  • HayleHoot
    HayleHoot Posts: 28
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and half small bones and frame so I'm going for about 110 pounds?
  • 416runner
    416runner Posts: 159
    Options
    I'm 36, apple-shaped and keep fluctuating between 125 and 130. I wear a 6. I thought 125 was my goal, but I have a very small frame and at 125, my body fat % is still a fair bit higher than I'd like it to be. So I don't know what my goal is right now.
  • eissak
    eissak Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and at 5'4 my heaviest was about 180. Currently at 146, goal being about 135 [I'll reevaluate when I get there]. I wear an 7/8 in most brands. I'm pretty evenly distributed, a little busty, medium build I guess. It's been many years since I've been in the 130s, so I'm not sure how I'll look/feel when I get there. One step at a time, right? :)
  • MissMaggie3
    MissMaggie3 Posts: 2,464 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4, currently at 132lbs, highest weight probably around 145-150lbs. Goal weight is 125lbs. How do you know if you're small/med/large framed?

People often use their wrist measurement as a general guide. Mine is 6".
  • MENichols5
    MENichols5 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and currently 144. I am very curvy (34DD and big hips/butt--which I like). My ultimate goal is 135-140: a place that I will be happy with, but able to maintain easily. :)

I have intense bloating, especially around my TOM (I can look about 8 months pregnant :[ ) , so my other goal is to maintain my water weight and keep a flat belly.
  • LemonJADE
    LemonJADE Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 4". But, I'm 181 lbs and heading for 147lbs.
  • moofchair
    moofchair Posts: 1
    Options
    5'4"/5"ish here. Currently at 150, and pretty busty. I wear a UK size 10 or 12 (sometimes a 14 if i want it a little baggy). I seem to carry most of my weight in my belly and legs though (and face!! haha). I want to be around 130, and then maybe a bit lower after that. mainly i just want to get rid of the belly fat that i haven't been able to shift for my entire life!! any ideas? :) xx
  • luvmy3jewels
    luvmy3jewels Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 (and 1/2 :wink: ) and am 37 years old. My frame is medium to large and I wear size 14. Last summer at my heaviest (183) I was wearing 18s. My goal keeps wavering, but I think I my ultimate goal is to weigh between 135 - 140. (My husband says I am too skinny when I weigh less than 130 - but it's been since high school that I weighed that little).

I try to appreciate every pound lost and try to focus more on mini-goals like every ten pounds. I had lost 20 lbs last fall and then added 10 back over the winter. Now, I'm trying to focus on exercising more and eating healthier. One of my biggest weaknesses is alcohol and I'm trying to cut back to a maximum of one or two glasses of wine per week. I know that if I have more than one during a meal my resistence to over eating tends to disappear.
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" with a small frame and weigh 104 and I still have my curves :)
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    I am almost 5'5", and I'd say I have a medium to large frame. I weigh 125lbs and am not trying to lose anymore. I wear a size 3/4 or sometimes a 1/2.
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" I currently weigh 140. I want to get to 130-135 and i think I will truly be happy. I'm large framed, football shoulders and all lol...I wear 7/8 in juniors jeans and a size 6 in womens. my shirts are all mediums because my shoulders are to wide for smalls...heres a pic

iphonepics023.jpg
  • kdiment
    kdiment Posts: 31
    Options
    Me! I'm 5'4, and I currently weigh between 135-140. I wear a 6, and can sometimes squeeze into a 4. I wear smalls and extra smalls in shirts. I have a very small build, so really, I'm focusing on toning/eating right because I tend to look way too thin if I go below 130.
  • BlondeQtTexas
    BlondeQtTexas Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4"
    144 lbs
    size 6 pants
    Medium shirts. I am busty

Measurement 33-27-22

I am small boned

At my highest I was 178 and wore a size 12/14.

My GW is 130-ish.

I lift weights and do cardio 4 times a week.
  • ritzema5
    ritzema5 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", 44 years old and am currently at 166 pounds and just getting into a size 12 (I started at 215, size way too big). My goal is 135ish. I hope to at least get down to single-digit sizes.