Anyone doing ChaLEAN Extreme?

Options
Would love to have new friends also doing ChaLEAN Extreme. I just started phase 1 today. :bigsmile:

Replies

• norabeth
    norabeth Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I am doing CE. I stopped and have been doing only turbo jam for the last few months. But just started back where I left off on phase3. May start over though

Feel free to add me
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Yep. I just finished the Burn phase last week, started Push phase today. :-)
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I purchased the DVDs some time ago. I tried it out with bands as I did not own dumbbells at the time and I found the exercises too awkward when done with bands. I would often lose my footing when using the bands and fall over. I've since then put it away and it's been gathering dust ever since.

It's just as well I guess. It seems a lot like 30 Day Shred in that it's more about creating "visual" changes than "functional" changes. It's not as much about improving your performance as it is toning your body and really I couldn't care less about what I look like. I only care about function.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    CLX rocks! I finished the program the end of March. It transformed my body like nothing did before. No I didn't lose weight, but fat and inches definitely gone! I would love to have you as a friend to give you support and guidance. I am currently doing a modified version (dumbbells only) of NROL4W which I love, but I miss Chalean!
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    bumping for myself since I'm buying this today and can't wait to start!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    Options
    bumping for myself since I'm buying this today and can't wait to start!

Make sure you have a good selection of weights to work with - you will be surprised how heavy you can go on certain exercises.
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I have one week done on Chalean EXtreme I love it!! I haven't lost anything. I hope I see reslts soon. Usually in the other routines I have had I see results within a few weeks. I also swam a few days this week. I burned like 2200 cals for the week. I was proud of. I have a HRM and on the lifting I usually burn about 200 or more.
  • jarheadjo
    jarheadjo Posts: 17
    Options
    I finished in February and I am starting it again. I lost inches and weight the first time around and I hope to do so again. In between then and now I have done the Brazil butt lift and started p90x. I did not like P90 because the workouts are too long. I don't have an hour and a half to work out every day so I find CE much more compact but just as intense.
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I just started the Lean phase and it is kicking my butt! There is a whole group on here doing ChaLEAN Extreme-- if you do a search in the groups you should find it.
  • keish84
    keish84 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Bump for later...I am interested in starting this program.
  • dcmonilove
    dcmonilove Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I started Push Phase yesterday. It wasn't as bad, as I thought it would be.
  • Vonnie2006
    Vonnie2006 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I was doing it before I injured my shoulder (different injury) anyway, my before and afters are my profile pic and I lost total of 5 lbs doing it but the inches...well you see my profile. Add me if you like. As soon as my shoulder rehabs I'm doing it again!
  • AngieMcHenry
    AngieMcHenry Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am on the 2nd week of the Burn phase. I am starting over for the 3rd time, but I love the workouts. Add me and we can encourage each other.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    Options
    I started Push Phase yesterday. It wasn't as bad, as I thought it would be.

It will be if you bump up those weights. ;-)