Recently Pregnant and in a wedding in 2 months

Options
Hello,
I am currently 207lbs and 5 weeks pregnant. I was working on loosing weight before I found out I am pregnant again. I am in my sisters wedding on August 4th. Any hints for maintaining weight or maybe even loosing a couple so I know I will fit in the bridsmaid dress. Trust me I REFUSE to do anything drastic that would hurt my baby. My last one was a stillbirth so this is my rainbow baby. please constructive advice only,

Replies

• Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I weighed about that much when I got pregnant with my last baby, I gained about 15lbs during the pregnancy and was back to my pre pregnancy weight by the time I went home after the birth. You really don't need to eat more... Just keep your intake at normal (not weight losing) amounts. I always called my weight loss while pregnant "the pregnancy diet" I actually realized I was pregnant the last 2 times because I was losing weight without trying. See your Dr ASAP and a nutritionist too if you're worried. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I wish you and your baby all the best of health. :flowerforyou:

As for the wedding, you probably wont be showing much by then, you should be ok unless your dress is skin tight. You probably wont gain much before then anyway, the baby doesn't put on much until the last trimester.
  • amyniceneasy
    amyniceneasy Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I had the same experience as the above poster. As long as you don't take being preggo's as a green light for eating with abandon...you may just find that after the baby is here you've lost weight. That's what happened to me. I lost weight too with both pregnancies. I maintained my weight until about the 6th month and then only gained about 15lbs total. Breastfed both my babies and ended up about 10 lbs lighter than when I got prenant. It was GREAT! I loved being pregnant for so many reasons. Only time in my life that I did not have body image issues.
  • abitzan
    abitzan Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the great advice and insight.