Hello All!

Options
Hi! I decided to join today because I've started working out and am not losing weight, but I am toning. So I figured this would be a good way to really work my diet. Nice to meet all of you, and I hope this helps me! :)

Replies

• Snoopy108
    Snoopy108 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Welcome, its a great place to find support and friends... friend me if you like....
  • Bwalton79
    Bwalton79 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello back!

It has really helped me so far! Tracking what I put in my mouth really opened my eyes!

Welcome aboard and good luck!

Brenda
  • bluegrasschica
    Options
    Welcome! It's a great site with a lot of encouragement
  • zorylopez
    zorylopez Posts: 23
    Options
    Welcome...
  • rebeccasedwards
    Options
    Welcome and good luck in your weight loss. It has worked for me being able to log my food and exercise. I was shocked at the calorie content of some of the things I was eating.
  • grannysmj
    grannysmj Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello and so far this site has been the best I've ever joined. Send a freind request to you :)
  • happydays2525
    happydays2525 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great program and has helped me a lot. Invite me as a friend if you want. When you start putting down what you are eating it really opens your eyes to what you use to put in your mouth. Good luck.
  • jynnantonnyk
    jynnantonnyk Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is a great motivator, it is easier than you think and you will get there!
  • Jeepers133
    Jeepers133 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • kitkatkmt
    kitkatkmt Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Tracking what I put in my mouth really opened my eyes!

^This for sure!! It's rather amazing what you will eat when you don't think about it!!

Welcome, and feel free to friend me as well :)
  • MandersGene
    Options
    Thank you all for your welcome and support! :)
  • mpaige1969
    mpaige1969 Posts: 52
    Options
    new to mfp this week ...working on the food part first will be starting yoga soon...would love to add some friends!