THE BEST MFP FRIEND !!!

Options
:tongue: Hey guys !!!!
not to braggggg but ive been told ALOT that im a great motivator and i am an inspiration to others .. . when someone needs advice im there ! i also recommend things that i try out nd alot of my friends bought certain HRM monitors cus of me as well as sauna suits etc .. the list can go on ..

IF YOUR LOOKING FOR THE BEST MFP FRIEND IM YOUR GAL !!!! :bigsmile: so get to addinq !!!! xoxoxo

ALSO FOLLOW ME ON MY JOURNEY
youtube.com/sheaintgivinqup160

Replies

• fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    lol yeah... she's great!
  • aprice3320
    aprice3320 Posts: 26
    Options
    Hi Folks, I'm a 48 yr. old mother of 4. I'm also a 2nd grade teacher. I've been overweight for about 30 yrs. now. I lost 60 lbs. using Weight Watchers about 7 yrs. ago. Unfortunately, I'm an emotional eater and two major things hit me in succession (Dad got cancer & grandchild born too early with multiple problems) so I gained it all back. I started my weight loss journey over again on Jan. 2, 2012. I've lost 42 lbs. so far. I'd like to lose about 45 more. Don't have a desire to be skinny only healthy. That said ...I'm looking for friends that are positive, upbeat and encouraging. If you'd like a friend to support you on your journey please feel free to add me. :smile:
  • CountryMom03
    CountryMom03 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    LOL I could use all the help and support I can get!:) Thanks for posting!!:)
  • rosiecotton
    rosiecotton Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Friend request is on the way! Hopefully we can motivate each other! I've been at a plateau for months now with trying to lose my last 10 lbs and could use all the help and support I can get!
  • lchansen1
    lchansen1 Posts: 22
    Options
    @rosiecotton I hear you, I want to drop another 10 pounds and am having the hardest time with it! no matter what I do that scale is not budging! Plateaus are so frustrating, keep ur eyes on the prize!

All the effort ALL OF US are making will ultimately pay off!!

<3 me :)
  • Debrann310
    Debrann310 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can add me. The more motivation the better.
  • yesitsjess
    yesitsjess Posts: 5
    Options
    HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!!
    IN NEED OF SOME TYPE OF MOTIVATION AND PEOPLE GOING THROUGH SIMILAR STUGGLES

I'm 19, female, just finished my first year of college
    thankfully i didn't gain the freshman fifteen and lost it
    yay!!! for me

i'm home now for the summer, a bitter sweet feeling.
    when i home i end up eating horrible and my activity level decreases
    i've been home for about 2 1/5 weeks and i haven't gained any weight but i also haven't lost any which isn't that surprising

sw: 182
    cw: 165.5
    gw: 140

my goal is to lost 15-20 pounds by the middle of august
    during this process i will also me increasing my muscle and speed for the fall season of rugby (keep in mind i am naturally athletic)
  • Cwilliams8676
    Cwilliams8676 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I sent a request My name is Christina I am a sahm to 7. As a child I was always thin then i got pregnant at 20 I went in for a ultrasound, the dr told us our baby had passed away I was 21 weeks I fel so sad and depressed. We got married a few weeks later and within 6 weeks i was pregnant again I had a super long anxiety ridden pregnancy adding 90 pounds to my 135 pound body. I never lost the weight then went on to retain 10 pound per baby until hitting 251. After my last baby i decided no more I had a hysterectomy in August. Since then Ive lost 60 pounds
    Ive turned into an athlete. I love to exercise and eat well. Id love to get to know you
    Theres my story too so youll know alittle about me