Calling all Jillian Fans! Which is the best!?

Options
Calling all Jillian fans- I need your input.

I have a serious Jillian addiction. I own the following:

Burn fat, Boost Metabolism
30 Day Shred
Ripped in 30
Six Week Six Pack
Killer Buns and Thighs
Kickbox Fastfix
Cardio Kickbox
Shred it with Weights
Shed and Shred

Thus far my favorite is probably 30DS and Kickbox Fastfix. Cardio Kickbox and Killer Buns and Thighs remain in the package still.

I like to do one or two workouts per day.

What is everyone’s favorite? Best results? Worst results? Tell me your thoughts!

Replies

• pashalia
    pashalia Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have all her DVDs plus body revolution which I am now. Till now amazing results, I am in the middle of phase two and I have lose 14 lbs and 5% of body fat the first 4 weeks - phase 1. It really worthy the investment!
  • Padmo
    Padmo Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Body Revolution! Love how I feel after one of her workouts!
  • emilymiesel
    emilymiesel Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I just started 30 Day Shred yesterday...I surprisingly wasn't sore this morning when I woke up!! I'm going to stick with it and add heavier weights as I go (if needed). Or doing some walking/jogging at night.. Anyway I'm not much help, thought I'd help bump this!
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Just finished Ripped In 30. I loved it. I want to Shred with weights and the Kickboxing one!
  • supersourbubble
    Options
    I've only done her videos to lose weight and I'm 4 lbs from goal! I've done 30 day shred, ripped in 30, extreme shed and shred, 6 week 6 pack and right now I'm doing killer buns and thighs. They're all my favorite but extreme shed and shred is an hour long. I did the hour everyday for 30 days straight and stalled in weight loss for a few weeks bc it was that intense, and I wasnt netting enough cals.

I LOVE Jillian michaels, and I don't care who knows...she has helped changed my life, both how I look physically and how I see the world.
  • mrsbiscotti
    mrsbiscotti Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    What is different about body revolution, that the other workouts don't have?
  • mrsbiscotti
    mrsbiscotti Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Shred with weights was not that impressive.... however the kickboxing one is FUN!
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I've only ever tried the 30 Day Shred (killed my knee so I don't do it anymore, plus I want to punch her in the face because I find her really obnoxious in it) and I've been doing Shred it With Weights for the past few weeks, which is so far, so good.
  • Sharmender
    Sharmender Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I've done 30 day shred, and finished Ripped in 30 today :)
    Also did a week of six week six pack, but didnt like that quite as much!
    Now I'm looking for a nice follow up that doesnt require lots of weights or anything..
  • Daytonsmommy
    Daytonsmommy Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 is by far my favorite. I have RI30, No More Trouble Zones, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, Killer Buns & Thighs, and Six Week Six Pack, but have seen the best results with RI30.
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I like Ripped in 30, Killer buns and No more trouble zone. For me its more about how much time I have on my hand and also my goal at the moment. Killer buns and RIpped are excellent for combining with Ab ripper x. No more trouble zones is hardcore if you remember to up the weights as soon as you feel able.
  • nomayo
    nomayo Posts: 228
    Options
    I wish I can be more help but I currently own 30DS, Killer buns and thighs, six week 6 pack and extreme shed and shred. I have only do 30DS and KB&T. Today I will be doing 6w6p and tomorrow I will be doing ES&S. I like so far the 2 I have done (30 DS and KB&T), I read in a magazine that her new DVD will be out in september, and it will be about abs, don't remember the name.
  • flobee76
    flobee76 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I did 30DS and Ripped in 30. I loved both. I actually saw more results with 30DS than with Ri30.

Now I am doing her Body Revolution. I am only in the 2nd week but I am loving it!!