Support for losing 10-15 lbs.

Options
fit4change
fit4change Posts: 19 Member
I could really use some "friends" to help keep me on track. My real life friends like to give me chips, guac and Margaritas...which is a big part of my problem! :) I'd like a few people with a similar goal to help keep one another motivated until we accomplish our challenge. <-See...positive thinking already. Thanks!

Replies

• BobbyDAGLEY
    BobbyDAGLEY Posts: 301
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend, I know a little bit about weight loss, I've lost 93.6 lbs in the last 122 days, if you need advice feel free to ask.
  • carenj1990
    carenj1990 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Please add me...I need ultra motivation. I eat clean..have me glass of wine, but need to continue being active.
  • workoutchick
    workoutchick Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    you can add me.
  • peacen2
    peacen2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat (15lbs to lose)! Just joined today and could use some friends to help me along?
  • Skyoctober
    Skyoctober Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You can add me...I have that pesky 10lbs to loose myself. Lol!!!
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I just started MFP and am looking forward to getting in shape for the summer!
  • motherbetty
    motherbetty Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Same here - 10 or 15 pounds is my goal. Good luck all!
  • courtclink
    courtclink Posts: 7
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm trying to lose around 10 lbs...it feels like I've been trying forever, but it's always tempting food that keeps me off track. I'd love some motivation as well, and I'm always happy to provide it :)