Swelling in hands and feet. Anyone else have this

Options
My hands and feet are unbelieveably swollen, my fingers feel like fat little sausages and my body hurts. Does anyone else have these problems????

Replies

• Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Goto a Dr. maybe you are having an allergic reaction to some thing or worse..
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    This could be a potentially serious circulation problem. You need to go see a doctor.
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    My hands swell when I walk, but it's due to having carpel tunnel syndrome. I'd get checked ou by your Dr just in case.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    A Dr. would ask you about your sodium intake. What caused the swelling to occur? Did you go for a run/brisk walk?
  • husstlebusstle
    Options
    If the swelling in your hands comes after a walk, run or jog try holding something in your hands while you exercise. Your cell phone, keys, water bottle, timer, etc. It helps to reduce the swelling.

If you were a monkey and swung around by your tail I would say you could hold the same things in your feet but I guess that isn't practical.
  • tamamommy
    tamamommy Posts: 73
    Options
    If your sodium intake has increased and you have done any form of exercising it could be swelling just from sodium. Keep in mind, unless specifically stated we are not giving out medical advice, just opinions. To be on the safe side maybe you need to ask a real MD. Good luck.