Insanity Workout

Options
Is anyone trying or have tried the Insanity Workout?

Replies

• TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I just started the 2nd month of Insanity and I also run 3 times a week!! Both of which I love!!!! :)
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    I'm in my second week of Insanity. It's hard and I dread it every night, but I feel so good after I do it! And I've already seen my endurance increase a lot!
  • thebunches
    thebunches Posts: 40
    Options
    I am! :) I love it when I am motivated enough to actually DO it! :)
  • EWilliamson
    EWilliamson Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    BEST WORKOUT I HAVE EVER DONE :) I AM DOING IT FOR THE SECOND TIME!! IF YOU SERIOUSLY WANT TO GET TONE AND LOSE WEIGHT EAT GOOD AND DO THIS AND YOU WILL BE THERE IN NO TIME! GOOD LUCK :)
  • tkalsi
    tkalsi Posts: 3
    Options
    Just did the Insanity Fit test! It really is names well- Insanity is INSANE! Gonna keep at it and see how far I can get! Good luck!
  • SusanFinck
    SusanFinck Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    What exactly is the Insanity Workout?
  • Kenyse
    Kenyse Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm on my second week. Yes it is VERY hard. Last week I lost 3 pounds. So this week I've been watching what I eat. I've been eating every 2 hours and been drinking a gallon of water a day. I've also decided to do an hour of cardio at the gym 3 times a week. I'm really gonna try to stick with it.
  • Kenyse
    Options
    Same to you!! Do not get discouraged tomorrow.
  • adamlash
    adamlash Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    What exactly is the Insanity Workout?
    this :)
  • dlavato
    dlavato Posts: 22
    Options
    Insanity is a workout that Beachbody.com has it is with Shaun T I believe he is wonderful I have never tried Insanity but I do have other Beachbody workouts love them, Slim in 6, Turbo Jam, 10 minute Trainer and Brazil Butt Lift all very good workouts.
  • Lon3
    Lon3 Posts: 1
    Options
    I've done insanity best workout as they say put on dvd. Lost a total of 17lbs my first round. I'm in my second round now. Yes its hard by great.
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 3 and can't wait to get home to workout!!!

I am actually "heading up" an Insanity Challenge to keep myself and our fellow Insanity pals motivated--we have 16 members right now, who are in weeks one to four. The program is super hard and the extra motivation (besides Shaun T's :-) is extra helpful... you should join us:-)

Here's the link... http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/6060-insanity-dig-deep-challenge

Come over and check us out; we'd love to have you...
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I've been considering it but didn't want to pay $120 if it was too hard, not really worth it, etc... would you recommend starting it? I'm training for a 1/2 marathon so it might help with that, too!
  • nostripewhite
    nostripewhite Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Great workout. If you've got dodgy knees, you may need to replace a few things but the program itself seems very solid. I've done it a few times, but I'm not really following the schedule.

Lot's of hopping stuff.
  • SkylinkFitness
    Options
    I'm on Day 59 and can definitely say that this is one of, if not THE best workout programs ever put on DVD! The past 59 days have been awesome! I've improved on each of my fit tests and have increased my strength and endurance by leaps and bounds since I started!!! I would 100% recommend doing Insanity... if you can commit, press play every day and try to "eat clean", I can guarantee that you'll get the results you want!!! Just gotta DIG DEEP!! :)
  • sarvolkov
    sarvolkov Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    SUPER awesome workout! I sweat more than I do when I run! And you can see your endurance results during the fit test every two weeks, so good. If you don't want to spend the big bucks, buy it on craigslist for $20 or so.
  • angelakj23
    angelakj23 Posts: 51
    Options
    My sister started it 3 weeks ago. The biggest issue for her was that you work out 6 days a week and she has not worked out in years. So, she was exhausted and after the first week and a half she quit doing it. She is getting back into it this week. But even the doc will tell you when you start out that 3-4 days a week is better. I am sure if you stick with it, it will work though. :)
  • Kenyse
    Options
    I just joined!!

I am on Day 3 and can't wait to get home to workout!!!

I am actually "heading up" an Insanity Challenge to keep myself and our fellow Insanity pals motivated--we have 16 members right now, who are in weeks one to four. The program is super hard and the extra motivation (besides Shaun T's :-) is extra helpful... you should join us:-)

Here's the link... http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/6060-insanity-dig-deep-challenge

Come over and check us out; we'd love to have you...
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    SUPER awesome workout! I sweat more than I do when I run! And you can see your endurance results during the fit test every two weeks, so good. If you don't want to spend the big bucks, buy it on craigslist for $20 or so.

Thank you! I don't know why that didn't occur to me before, TONS of them selling for cheap!
  • vickybf96
    vickybf96 Posts: 4 Member
    Options

Thank you! I don't know why that didn't occur to me before, TONS of them selling for cheap!

I just saw informercial andsaid i have 70 days during summer break maybe i will go buy this and try it and go back to school in better shape! I am excited to try it! and i will be purchasing off of craigslist, much less expensive, lol