Heart is broken.......

Options
I lost my dearest friend in the whole world last night. :cry: She is the one I wrote about in my profile that had diabetes and heart failure. She went peacefully in her sleep, thankful to God that she didn't suffer more then she has been. I don't know what I am going to do without her now. I am going to miss her so much:brokenheart:

Replies

• auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I lost my dearest friend in the whole world last night. :cry: She is the one I wrote about in my profile that had diabetes and heart failure. She went peacefully in her sleep, thankful to God that she didn't suffer more then she has been. I don't know what I am going to do without her now. I am going to miss her so much:brokenheart:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss:cry: Our prayers are with you and just know she is much happier now and at peace:heart:

Adrienne
  • bodibykelli
    bodibykelli Posts: 135
    Options
    Sorry for your lost....you're in my prayers :flowerforyou:
  • doglvr_75
    doglvr_75 Posts: 144
    Options
    Sorry for your loss...I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.:flowerforyou:
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss, you will be in my thoughts and prayers, may God bless you with your wonderful memories of her, and know that she is watching you from above from a better place, she is at peace.:heart:
    God Bless
    Rhonda
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear about your loss, Aunt Karen. :brokenheart:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    we are here if you ever need to 'talk'.
    getting it out, even online, can be one of the most thereputic things you can do. let us know if you need anything!
  • jcummings69
    jcummings69 Posts: 183
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry, you will be in my thoughts and prayers.
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone I do need your prayers, she was like more then a sister to me. I could go talk to her about anything. :heart: We use to go shopping and out to eat together before she got sick. She made me part of her family, and felt like I was loved. I don't have that with my own family.
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry you lost your dearest friend Aunt Karen...my heart feels for you...I know you know she is in a better place, free of her ailments...the sadness comes from missing her so...the pain will ease in God's time...we love you!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    I'm so sorry... thoughts and prayers are with you. :cry:
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    Oh, Aunt Karen, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Thankfully you have such wonderful memories of her. :flowerforyou:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Aunt Karen, I am SO SO sorry for your loss. I know what it's like to lose a dear friend, and I wish I had the words to make it better for you. Know that many of us here cherish your friendship much as you cherished hers, and we are all here for you, you need but only ask.

You are in my prayers.

-Jeremy
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :heart: AuntKaren , Keeping you in Prayer. So very sorry to hear of your loss. We are here for you! :heart:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    hugs and lots of prayers your way Aunt Karen!!!

I'm so sorry for your loss and I know that even though they are at peace its us that suffers and misses them so much:brokenheart: ....I know she's w/ you still and will be your biggest fan while you stay healthy....big hugs and hoping you feel some peace soon hon!

Ali
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    *hugs*
    My best wishes and deepest condolances... if you need any shoulders to lean on or anything feel free - though I'm not sure how much we internet people can be, we can try to help.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I am very sorry for your loss! You will all definitely be in my prayers to help you through this difficult time. Take care!!

Hugs!
    Tami
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    My deepest condolences :brokenheart:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. :frown: