Chipotle

Options
Do any of you go to Chipotle for dinner sometimes while still working out, on a diet, etc? If so, what do you get? Tonight I plan on going and I am cutting out the sour cream and rice. And, I never get a burrito, always a burrito bol.

Replies

• m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I've read the 3 steak tacos are the best bet - you might check the website.
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    I get a salad... lettuce, black beans, no rice, a lot of lettuce, salsa (the chunky one with lots of tomatoes) light cheese, and guacomole, they give a dressing that I use lightly on the side...

~Leash :heart:
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    and chicken....
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,456 Member
    Options
    I agree with the 3 Steak Taco's with fajita veggies, tomato salsa and romaine lettuce. It comes to around 505 calories.
  • jlbay
    jlbay Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Yum. I used to live in Cali and had Chipotle next to home and work. No Chipotle here. I miss Chipotle!! :sad: :sad:

Oh, and I've also read that the tacos are better bet than the burritos. Those burritos are huge. Oh yum! (sigh)
  • sixtyinchesoffury
    sixtyinchesoffury Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    i love chipotle!!!! :heart: it started here in Denver so they are EVERYWHERE around here :love:

i get 3 hard tacos, 2 with chicken, 1 black beans. also now they have kids meals so you get one taco or small quesadilla with a small portion on rice and beans. i am not sure the nutritional data on those but the portions seem better.....

you can make it as healthy or naughty as you want. it's a great place to get a high fiber, fresh meal :drinker:
  • famv5
    famv5 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've only been once and LOVED it! I got a chicken soft taco but if I go again I would get a bowl and have chicken, beans, pica de gallo, lettuce and that's probably it. I wouldn't get the cheese or sour cream.

I love how spicy the chicken is. :tongue:
  • Celestia
    Celestia Posts: 106 Member
    Options
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options

Awesome link! My burrito would be about 915 calories and 2550 mg sodium! OUCH!:sick:

I havent had chipotle in months and it doesn't even sound that good. Maybe because I am so excited for pizza tonight!
  • pniana
    pniana Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Just an FYI, and not really important but interesting. Chipotle is owned by McDonald's. McDonald's has always been good about posting their nutritional facts so I sure Chipotle's are available.
  • Celestia
    Celestia Posts: 106 Member
    Options
  • jlefton1212
    jlefton1212 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    If you get anything "vegetarian" they will do a beans and fajita veggie combo AND they will throw on guac without the extra charge.

I like a salad with black beans, fajita veggies, tomato salsa, corn salsa, and guacamole. It comes in under 400 calories. YUM!
  • jesuslvr1
    Options
    i usually get the burrito bowl with rice, black beans, all of the salsa and lettuce. It comes to about 400 calories and 7 grams of fat but it fills you up (i usually take mine home and eat half later). i cut out the cheese and sour cream but i cant cut my rice lol. it only comes to about 25% of your daily carbs so its not too bad for fast food, you just gotta watch the sodium content.
  • Kpablo
    Kpablo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    555 Calories. Veggie Bowl, rice, onions and bell peppers, cheese, sour cream, and lettuce. Leave out the cheese and/or sour cream. But, IMO, that's the best part :frown: