Fallen off the wagon.

Options
Seriously need some support, was feeling really crappola about how crappola I look, so I ordered chinese food. :(

Replies

• steph_stein
    steph_stein Posts: 11
    Options
    I did too. Lo mein and sweet and sour chicken. The thing to do now is figure out how much we gotta sweat to "forgive" it. Good Luck! :laugh:
  • MissesJai
    MissesJai Posts: 48
    Options
    I'm in a foul mood today so I had a cheeseburger for lunch and just had a chocolate croissant from Starbucks. My sweating will come from Shoulders & Arms care of P90X. I'll do it, begrudgingly because all I really want to do is crawl into my bed and sleep.
  • hollieam92
    hollieam92 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Woke up this morning and decided i ache from yesterday but today is going to hurt so much more because of the chinese, might even complete jillian michaels burn fat boost metabolism ha! Never got all thee way through :laugh:
  • meowstrom
    meowstrom Posts: 37
    Options
    I'm at school all week with my friends, eating cafe meals and little cakes and pints of cider. I don't know if I feel bad about my calorie intake or that I'm beginning to feel guilty about eating. I don't want to become self hating and weight loss obsessed like a lot of my friends right now :/ I just hope the spark doesn't fade and I fall off the wagon completely
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Hey, you've punished yourself already with the food, no need to do it again with guilt. Draw a line and make today a much better day!
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon last August, after a family holiday, too much fun, I put on half the weight i lost last year, all i can say is that i've been back on the wagon since Feb and the feeling i get when i hit a target is fantastic. So don't beat yorself up just have a little rethink, change your goals or increase your calories, by exercise if you don't want to just eat more.... but don't give up..... Good luck.

PEACE
  • hollieam92
    Options
    Ive just planned my daily intake for today and my exercise so that I can work of the food from yesterday, doesn't help that there is yummy chinese food left over from last night ha! Put it in the fridge and pretend it doesnt exist and the other half can have it when he gets in. :laugh:
  • Keefypoos
    Keefypoos Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I've fallen off the wagon so many times now I'm thinking of changing my name to YoYo!
    but one day I'll get it right
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    there you go you've already got one leg over the saddle GOOD FOR YOU X
  • hollieam92
    Options
    ha it is nice to see that I am not the only one tempted by chinese or whatever food floats your boat. All I can say I am not looking foward to my holiday in august, might take my running gear and run along the beach in the morning while other half lies in heh!
  • sandrahermione
    Options
    I have just got myself a Chinese cookbook. Gok cooks Chinese. It is full of tasty stuff and so low calorie. I am not going to eat takeaway mono sodium stuff again. Oh and it cooks in less than 15 mins. Cheap tasty food what else do I need to say. Fabulous buy. You can indulge and be healthy. Nothing wrong with Chinese food just don't buy cheap takeaways. Sorry for the rant I know what falling off the wagon feels like and it is horrible. Feel for you but it is one day at a time. Give yourself a hug.
  • hollieam92
    Options
    I have just got myself a Chinese cookbook. Gok cooks Chinese. It is full of tasty stuff and so low calorie. I am not going to eat takeaway mono sodium stuff again. Oh and it cooks in less than 15 mins. Cheap tasty food what else do I need to say. Fabulous buy. You can indulge and be healthy. Nothing wrong with Chinese food just don't buy cheap takeaways. Sorry for the rant I know what falling off the wagon feels like and it is horrible. Feel for you but it is one day at a time. Give yourself a hug.

Thanks, I had been doing so well, I have a chinese cook book and use it alot but last night, after some bad news and walking past a mirror cooking wasnt happening. :) Thanks for the support. Really do appreciate it.