More friends with open food diaries

Options
Hi, what im doing at the moment isint working for me so need to maybe make some calorie changes and try to eat cleaner, would really like more friends with open diaries, feel free to add me if you would like a friend with an open diary to. x

Replies

• 1985Andy
    1985Andy Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi there :) Welcome.

My diary is open.
  • kcragg
    kcragg Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi, my diary is open:)
  • bewitchinglife
    bewitchinglife Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi! My diary is open to my friends.
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. I don't eat especially clean though :) I usually stay w/in or close to my calories and do have lots of good choices in with some of the pooer ones. Add me if you like :)
  • chantels1
    chantels1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. I don't eat especially clean though :) I usually stay w/in or close to my calories and do have lots of good choices in with some of the poorer ones. Add me if you like :)

Same goes for me. Add me if you would like!
  • mumof3crazyboyz
    mumof3crazyboyz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have an open food diary to friends.
  • AJLovinLife
    AJLovinLife Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends too. Feel free to friend me. I eat about 85% clean but my downfall is chips and salsa. :( So I eat out every once and a while and also enjoy an adult beverage here and there. ;)
  • Miss_E_
    Miss_E_ Posts: 45
    Options
    Thanks for all the friend requests and sharing your diaries, just think its good to get meal ideas and see whats working for everyone else, yet to find what works for me at the moment, doing four days cardio and weight machines at my gym and zumba once a week , have had my weights increased so getting stronger have cut my calories and feel like im at the gym more than home, been doing this for over a month and lost a grand total of 1lb :( not good so hoping to get some inspiration from peoples diaries x
  • mayerel
    mayerel Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!

My diary is open but I don't eat clean!
  • PaulaALJ
    PaulaALJ Posts: 27
    Options
    mine is open as well! i try to eat clean but it doesn't always work out lol. feel free to add me
  • carlafinley
    carlafinley Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Mines open feel free to add me love having a nose at everyone diaries :-)
  • FelicityArtifex
    Options
    I interested in eating clean...how do you "open" your food diary?
  • Jeepers133
    Jeepers133 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    My diary is open!
  • Miss_E_
    Miss_E_ Posts: 45
    Options
    you open your food diary via, my home, settings, diary settings :)
  • septemberskinny
    Options
    My diary is open!! add me !
  • rtaculad
    rtaculad Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, I'm just starting!
  • zammex
    zammex Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Mine is open as well. could need the extra motivation as well. trying to eat as clean as possible. having a hard time with the work outs though...
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    i wish all my friends had open diaries. I am always scared that if I comment on a closed one and say good job that they stayed under that they might not have ate much at all.
  • KathShum2012
    Options
    My diary is open...add me if you like, or anyone else.