You Help Me, I'll Help You !

Options
feel free to add me as a friend, I've lost 93.6 lbs in the last 122 days, I just joined MFP yesterday, I still have 39.2 lbs to go.
I Need that extra motivation to lose that remaining weight.

Replies

• buyer225
    buyer225 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    How did you lose so much so fast? I have been on this site for 60 days, been logging virtually every bite and staying consistently under my calorie goal and have lost 12 lbs. I'm jealous but would love to be your friend.
  • goddamnelectric
    Options
    Awesome job you should be so proud! Feel free to add, I always like new MFP buddies :bigsmile:
  • miracle4me
    miracle4me Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Bump, Congratulations! WOW never heard of anyone losing that much weight in a short time. So you would know the answer to my question, is it true if we lose weight quickly we will end up with sagging skin?
  • JazyVale
    JazyVale Posts: 27
    Options
    Hey My Name is Jazy i will love to have more friends for motivate each other. I been logging in mfp for almost a year.
    I lost 37 pounds. i when on vacation this pass weekend and gain 6 but i will work on that to lose them back.
    I dont eat veggies but i always try my best on week days hehe...
    I am a good friendly support person and always comment in my friends post.
    but if i see they dont care or comment i get tired of been ignore i stop suporting or delete them.
    i am here to make good supportive,positive ppl. we are here for the same reasone we are not perfect but the support keep us motivated.
    feel free to add me @JazyVale :) YOU HELP ME, I'LL HELP YOU!! lol:laugh:
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    BobbyDAGLEY Posts: 301
    Options
    I just replyed to all your questions via private message