From Eeek to Wow!

Options

Replies

• kahlee2000
    kahlee2000 Posts: 77
    Options
    I may not know you personally, but I am proud of you. Keep up the great work. Did you exercise to lose this much weight in such a short length of time? Congratulations again

I do. I actually started in the swimming pool until I could actually move. Then I slowly started transitioning into walking, stairs, and playing with the kids. Now I walk every morning between 3 and 5 miles. And then I make excuses to use the stairs instead of the phone, IM, E-mail ect. Now I am so happy about everything I can do again, it is like having life to live all over again. I love going out an trying new things. I no longer look at activities and automatically decide that I can't do that. I usually try most activities. I organize volleyball games at work, and I am currently looking for walking buddies for the weekends/and some afternoons to try new mountain/exercise trails. Any one interested in the Salt Lake City area?

Also -- I have found a great deal of support from everyone here at MFP. It has become one of my most important assets. I may not be the most vocal -- but I am very appreciative of all of my friends and supporters here! :happy:
  • Barkley87
    Barkley87 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow you've done amazingly Way to go!
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress. Keep up the great work! :)
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Aquaduckie
    Aquaduckie Posts: 115
    Options
    Congratulations on your success so far! I can see in your face how happy you must feel on the inside. You are looking great! Keep up the good work, and I am sure you will reach your goals!
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Quite a ride in 10 months! Way to go! Very inspirational!
  • jayayach
    jayayach Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Awesome story. So inspirational!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I am currently 10 months into this journey and I am so much happier!
    121 lbs in 10 months?! That is incredible!!
  • Jezebel9
    Jezebel9 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!
  • Chanita1116
    Chanita1116 Posts: 29
    Options
    Way 2 go!!! Enjoy your day at the park when it comes!
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    Wow! What an amazing transformation! Kick rocks Doc! Glad you were able to accomplish so much in 10 months and regain your life! And that little girl! What a trooper :heart: So very proud of you! :flowerforyou: Keep up the great work!
  • Destinationa
    Options
    Your story was very inspiring! And keep up the good work - you look great!
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,784 Member
    Options
    WOW you look really good. What a great story....My boss wanted us all to get healthy but my friend with breast cancer is my inspiration.
  • irishcanadianwoman
    Options
    What a beautiful smile in the second pic. You look wonderful - & happy. Congrats!

Exactly my thoughts! You look happy in the second picture - and young! Best wishes on your journey.
  • harleygaljojo
    harleygaljojo Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing women. Congradulations, I can imagine just how proud you are of yourself.
  • mnishi
    mnishi Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And I think it's wonderful for you to set a great example to your daughter.
  • pstaceyca
    pstaceyca Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    You look so happy! That is awesome. Looks like you have a very important reason for doing this(besides health). All the best to you on your journey and to that precious little girl on hers! :heart:
  • Robyn_T
    Robyn_T Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Congrats and excellent work! Inspiring.
  • mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    You have accomplished so much!
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good luck on your continued journey! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!