From Eeek to Wow!

Options

Replies

• jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud. You have such an inspiring story. Thank you for sharing!
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    An amazing story- thanks so much for sharing and congratulations on your success.
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You are as awesome and fantastic as the little girl in the picture! You are uplifting and your story is motivating! I'm very proud of you! WONDERFUL JOB! I know you will keep your promise!
  • mzhokie
    mzhokie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's fantastic!
  • issyme
    issyme Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration, great job!
  • sarafil
    sarafil Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Congratulations on every thing you have achieved...we all know how hard it can be, and you are a superstar! You look great.
  • jgthomas78
    jgthomas78 Posts: 81
    Options
    So happy you did not chose surgery!! There is no risk of illness or death from healthy diet and exercise like there is from surgery. This is coming from a nurse who has seen many weight loss surgeries go bad. You are setting an amazing example!
  • triinityz
    triinityz Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Amazing, congrats!!!! :heart:
  • littlelaurie14
    littlelaurie14 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself! :)
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! :)
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    aw I love the little promise that you made for the little girl :smile: that made my heart smile

I'm glad you're getting healthy! keep up the good work
  • PeaceCorpsKat
    PeaceCorpsKat Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Enjoy the amusement park! I know it will be an awesome experience when you get there. Congrats!
  • Bryanslady
    Bryanslady Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    WTG !!!!!!!You look awesome !!!!!
  • ladyluch99
    ladyluch99 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration you are! Keep up the awesome work. YOU look fabulous!
  • angijunbug
    angijunbug Posts: 205
    Options
    Fantastic accomplishment!!! Beautiful job! Wonderful story! Amusement park rides here you all come! Yay!
  • crystalrx
    crystalrx Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This is so awesome, I know both you and the little ones will truly appreciate that visit to the park. You are both lucky to have each other. It's very inspirational, thanks for posting!!! :):heart:
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Wow you are amazing! Just goes to show you can do anything you put your mind to. And good for you for doing it without surgery. My mom had the surgery and although shes doing well from it i wish she would have done it on her own.
  • italianinhi
    italianinhi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Thanks for sharing, such an inspiration! Great Job!
  • giantruss
    giantruss Posts: 100
    Options
    you look so good, you must feel great!

like you other people's health problems especially children, made me realize how much i have been wasting my opportunity to have good health.

bring it on...
  • trybabytry
    trybabytry Posts: 181
    Options
    WOW IS RIGHT! I am in awe of you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!