40ish Mom Needs other Moms for Motivation!

Options
ritwhit
ritwhit Posts: 3 Member
Hi! I am new to being serious about this phase in life. I am married with two teenagers. Would like to have a few other moms in the same age group to be my support pals!

Replies

• sageskye
    sageskye Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am a 41 year old mom of two girls and I am just getting started too. My kids are much younger than yours (2 & 6) and I have realized that I am going to need to be in much better shape in order to keep up with them! You can add me as a friend if you like :)
  • Sprootles
    Sprootles Posts: 16
    Options
    Add me! I'm 42 and I have a 10 year old son and a 9 year old daughter. I'm overweight and they are, too...and I feel responsible for this. I'm hoping to be healthy, lose this weight and be a better example. I am going for 40 pounds, but I really need to lose 60. When I get to 40 off I'm resetting for the remaining 20.

I'd be happy to add you.
  • Mickey111970
    Options
    add me too! I'm 41 with a 8 yr old daughter who is considered overweight. Hoping to show her that eating healthy is good and if mommy can do so can she.:happy:
  • LuckBeWithU
    LuckBeWithU Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Request Sent....

46 Year Old Mom of Three Old Kids (23, 20, 16).
    Been Here Almost 100 Days...

Welcome Aboard....
  • Melody7373
    Melody7373 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting started too and I have 3 daughters-15,19 and 22.My oldest daughter left and came back to live and brought her fiancé .It's definitely a challenge staying on track in this house.I have resorted to working out to DVDs in my bedroom for privacy.I need to lose 40 pounds for the wedding next summer.
  • bigpenguin570
    bigpenguin570 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm 41, have a 12, 10 & 8 yr old. Have been "watching my weight since I'm in my twenties. Always stayed level until the last year, that is scary! Pounds come from nowhere, I could always use a friend to face this battle with!!
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My goal is to be "Fit by 40" (which is end of summer). I have 3 kids, 1 son-in-law, and 1 grandbaby with #2 on the way.
  • dudleyclan
    dudleyclan Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 45 and mother of 4 (19, 16, 12, 10) would love to be added as your motivational friend.
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I fit the bill. I recently turned 45 and I'm a mom to 4 children ages 24, 21, 11 and 10. I'm down 112 pounds in one year on MFP. Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • skygoddess86
    skygoddess86 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I need more friends too! I'm 44, four kids ages 24,22, 18 and 7. I may be at my goal weight now after 28 lost but I'm undecided what my final weight should be and I'm not anywhere near as fit as I'd like to be yet.
    ~Cheri
  • lilorphann
    lilorphann Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm 42. 2 boys, and 2 furboys. Anyone looking for extra support, please feel free to add me :)
  • RunChristyRun
    RunChristyRun Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am 40 (ughh!) with 2 boys. Feel free to add me! :)
  • hdsqrl
    hdsqrl Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Will be 41 in July, have a 16yo and an 18yo - both are heading off to college this fall (the 16yo in an early-entrance program.) Am all about new friends, so if you're not overwhelmed with new buds already, drop me a note! :)
  • Nessers_02
    Nessers_02 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I have been a member for a while just recently getting back into it! I have a 10 year old daughter and almost 3 year old son!
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    40 mom here, 2 girls ages 7 & 4. I've been at this for just over 100 days and I finally seem to have a good rotation going on :) Fee free to add me :)
  • fit4change
    fit4change Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a 41 year old mother of three girls: 10, 8 & 6. I'd love help support you on your weight loss journey. Feel free to add me. Good luck! :)
  • misskarenq
    misskarenq Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 45 and a mother of two girls aged 13 and 10. Feel free to add me - and anyone else who reads this, please add me too! I joined a while ago, but didn't really start taking this seriously until a few weeks back, so I consider myself a 'newbie'!
    I live in Melbourne, Australia :-)
  • jeanettenegron
    Options
    Welcome to MFP
  • 2hotserranos
    2hotserranos Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    add me . I will be 40 in month, with two teens boys.
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I'm a 42 year old mom of 4, married 20 years and anyone can add me!!