40ish Mom Needs other Moms for Motivation!

Options

Replies

• luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!:smile:
  • kris4chloe
    kris4chloe Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    how about a 39 1/2 year old mom to 5?
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    In my 40's , Mother of 4, 24 yr old no longer at home, 20 yr old in community college, 16yr old in high school, and a 9 yr old.. Please feel free to add me i am on the site on and off through out the day. All friends welcome... Kimi
  • krom862
    krom862 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    42 year old mom here with a 4 year old daughter! Just started yesterday...feel free to add me!
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I am 41 (just turned it last month) and have one teenager (will be 14 in June) and a 21 yr old. Feel free to add me:)
  • vicki81868
    vicki81868 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    43 (for another couple months) with nine kids: 22, 20, 18, 16, 14, 11, 9, 5 and 3.
    Just over halfway to goal and still have so far to go! Feel free to add! Love the support on MFP!
  • JeniFairchild
    JeniFairchild Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend! I am 42 years old with a 6 year old son.Been working on losing weight using MFP for a little while now. I need some serious motivation to kick this up! Welcome! :) (:
  • nikkim41
    nikkim41 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I am 41 years old and I have two sons (16 and 12). Just started this journey about a week ago and always looking for people to help motivate me and hopefully I can motivate them too. Sending a friend request your way! I just started the Couch to 5K program as well. :)
  • countrymom1
    countrymom1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request. I'm 42, two teenagers and about 50 pounds to lose. Ugh. I hate seeing that number. Alright, let's get after it!
  • family_girl2626
    Options
    Welcome to the beginning of a great journey. I am going to be 42 real soon. I have 4 kids ( 22-18-16-12). My weight has been creeping up over the years and the reasons why list was long. I have thrown those away and have become serious to taking care of myself as well as taking care of my children. I have almost hit my first goal of 50 lbs. You too can do it as long as you remember it is important to take time for you.
  • the1to1
    the1to1 Posts: 49
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 47 yo and have 18 yo son (who graduates tomorrow) and 17 yo daughter.
  • littlewitch1973
    Options
    Feel free to add me - 39 year old mom of 3 kids (8, 11, and 16) who works all the time at work and at school!!
    :wink:
  • adamstc88
    adamstc88 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I need friends too for motivation! I am 41 with a 17 year leaving for college at the end of the summer. She helps motivate me. Turing 40 was rough!
  • jenb41
    jenb41 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 and the mom to four kids.. twin girls 18, daughter 19 and a son 22. I would love to have other women my age to chat with and support each other!! :smile:
  • Nahirra
    Nahirra Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 47 and all of my children are adults, with the baby being 19 yrs old. I am a grandmother and in order to keep up with a 5 yr old, I need to be in shape. Needless to say, that is why I joined. I have lost 4 pounds in a month and feel like I need to step it up. I am excited about the 4 lbs but I noticed that I have hundreds of calories left after I am done for the day and don't feel hungry. I have boosted my weight loss to try to motivate me to losing more pounds per month. I am hopeful that I will begin to see some change. All you have to do is, instead of sitting on the couch, sit on the floor and stretch while watching tv or buy a fitness ball and bounce and do some toning and stretching while watching. Eventually, you won't need anything to motivate you, just that you know the pounds will begin melting, Not as fast as you wish but they are going.:wink:
  • getfitin11
    getfitin11 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me. I'm 43 and have twin 13 year old boys and a 3 year old girl. I've been on MFP since the end of January and have lost 31 lbs. Still want to lose about 15 - 18 lbs. Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend!
  • daybydayfitness5
    Options
    Hello,
    I just signed up today. I'm 40ish with two 15 yr olds and one ten yr old. I tried to start this last summer and did good exercising only for 2-1/2 months. Signed up to meet someone on regular basis twice in Jan and life gets in the way and now I realize that five months have gone by and the weight I could have lost in that time. I hope to lose abt 200 lbs. I can't believe this is where I have ended up and how quickly it adds on. I know this is going to be a long road and take time and needs to be a lifestyle change.
  • Moretakitty
    Moretakitty Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Add me! 40's mom with a 2 year old. I've been logging for about 2 months so far.
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me - love having friends in their 40's since we all can relate! I'm going to be 41 on the Fourth of July - what a way to celebrate - fireworks!
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 42 with 3 kiddos - ages 6, 8 and 12. I'm about halfway to goal. Feel free to add me :)