New girl...need friends!! :-D

Options
Hi there!

My name is Stephanie and I've been on this site for just over a week. I like it so far because it's giving me a reason to say "no" to foods I'd normally eat because I know I have to log it. I enjoy logging my exercise (when I have a chance to do it) and seeing what I "could" weigh in 5 weeks if I keep up the good work.

I'd love to have some friends here to help support and motivate me, so please feel free to add me :) I asked my circle of friends here in my home town if they'd like to join and ALL of them turned me down and were insulted that I thought they needed to lose weight :( Geez, can't a girl ask for some support? I guess weight is too sensitive a topic even for friends.

I'm looking forward to meeting new people who are in the same boat as I am and also need encouragement and support :)

Replies

• kalkat
    kalkat Posts: 48
    Options
    You may add me if you would like :)
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    More than welcome to add me . We all need motivation and support !
  • mrmv
    mrmv Posts: 95
    Options
    you can add me:bigsmile:
  • Dana38952002
    Dana38952002 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm new too. Just started yesterday. I have a 3 year old and a 6 week old. trying like hell to get the baby weight off so I can have some clothes to wear. Nothing fits!
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    im a good bud, as lon as your serious about eating clean, and fitness, not about facebook trash.
  • sparklesnsht
    Options
    I know how that is, my friends hate talking about it too.
    Feel free to add me, you can never have too many friends on here to help you along the way! :)
  • RipperSB
    RipperSB Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent.
  • Mememone
    Mememone Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site Stephie. You can add me as a friend if you would like. :)
  • Leslie85
    Leslie85 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. I keep my diary open for my friends...and on most days eat well!! :)
  • hml86
    hml86 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You can add me!! I try to be very Supportive to all my MFP's!! We all
    Need some kind of support And Motivation!! It helps us keep pushing forward!!
  • mzlovelytonna
    Options
    Hey !
    I'm new as well feel free to add me as a buddy! and good luck on your journey!
  • lostemt
    lostemt Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    sure np will add u
  • AmandaI83
    AmandaI83 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Congrats on joining! You can add me if you'd like. Support and motivation is never a bad thing. :smile:
  • Dee643
    Dee643 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! My name is Dee and I just joined myself and have no friends. Add me if you wish! I tried Weight Watchers since December, but didn't notice too much of a change. I decided to go to my fitness plan as they seem to offer more and it's free! So far I love it!
    I'll be posting my results! Good luck to you!
  • MISK80
    MISK80 Posts: 3
    Options
    Welcome! Feel Free to add me we all need all the help we can get!!
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Hi Stephanie and welcome to mfp!! I couldn't have come this far without all the wonderful support I get from my friends on here. I've been using mfp for awhile now and it's been a slow but learning process. I'm training my body to eat right and exercise for life. I'll send you out a friend request:) I also have no friends that live near me that support me but that just gives me the burn even more to continue lol. Good luck,, you can do this!!:)
  • whatanurse
    whatanurse Posts: 1
    Options
    Add me!
  • stefanieceleste0530
    stefanieceleste0530 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Request to add sent....We are all in this together and I know I can always use the extra motivation!!
  • spypilot
    spypilot Posts: 4
    Options
    you can add me! you are going to do great! This program really lets you be in control,all food groups are available to you.
    logging your meals really makes you think twice in what you choose to fuel your body with.
    Here's to you!:smile:
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Greetings