Question for the Lovely Ladies

Options
iplayoutside19
iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
Veins popping out of your guys arms, sexy or disgusting?:bigsmile:

Replies

• design_girl
    Options
    depends- is this during workout mode or while we're having dinner?
  • twilight1542
    Options

Muscular is attractive :) Bulging veins in not attractive at all :(
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    sexy
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I could turn that question around, what do you think of females having them on their arms ( most aready have them on their legs without trying LOL)? Actually my 25 yr old son is staring to really show some veins and I said it's enough!! A little isn't bad but I think huge muscular guys (or women for that matter) are gross!!!
    Verda
  • shinybonnie
    Options
    sexy
    :wink:
  • ShellyLee
    ShellyLee Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I've never been attracted to the super muscular guys.. I'm more for the toned average build... that said my boyfriend is the lanky build and I love him :laugh: . Veins are ok when working out.. but I don't want to see them all the time.
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options

Muscular is attractive :) Bulging veins in not attractive at all :(

ditto!
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Not all muscular people have veins poppin all crazy my husband isn't massively muscular he is just fit and his veins pop and it doesn't bother me
  • shinybonnie
    Options
    Agree w mrsyac2. My husband is pretty skinny and his veins in his arms and hands pop out. I think it makes him look all manly and hot and stuff.
    :love:
  • Lyndo
    Lyndo Posts: 95
    Options
    SEXY 4 SURE!
  • Ginny2912
    Options
    Sooooo disgusting!!!!! Yuck!
  • codykitty
    codykitty Posts: 729
    Options
    depends on the guy!
  • ♥seoid♥
    Options
    ick ~ sorry.
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Muscles-- yes! :flowerforyou: :love:

Veins-- nope! :grumble: :noway:
  • Huxalyn
    Huxalyn Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I like the veins on the forearms. Not a must, but definitely not disgusting.
  • brownm279
    Options
    What do woman like in mans bod?? Open a sear catalog and go to men's underwear.
  • neclark18
    Options
    I don't think being muscular or not being muscular is necessarily (sp?) what attracts me to a guy.. I've dated different builds of guys and its there personality and the fact that they are comfortable with who they are. Some of the best guys ive ever met were buldging with veins or didnt have huge muscles, they were healthy and happy with themselves and others around them :]
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    I don't think being muscular or not being muscular is necessarily (sp?) what attracts me to a guy.. I've dated different builds of guys and its there personality and the fact that they are comfortable with who they are. Some of the best guys ive ever met were buldging with veins or didnt have huge muscles, they were healthy and happy with themselves and others around them :]

I've been happily married for 8 years. I tell other guys who are having love life troubles that it's more about confidence and personality for the majority of women. I was well into the 300's when I got married.

I asked the question because earlier this evening every vein in my arms was popping out, and I haven't worked out in 36 hours or done anything remotly strenious with my arms.

My wife doesn't care, but I've heard other women say they like it, and other women say they think it's gross.....and this thread confirms that there as many different opinions about it as there are women.
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    That's my husband's goal to have big enough muscles that his arm vein pops out. I said *gag* :sick:
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    If that is the goal of the workout, deff not! But hey if they just pop out on their own will, not a problem.