Feeling so UN-sexy today :/

Options
Just need some positive words and kind people to cheer me up, I hate when I get into this type of mood, please help me out of it D:

Replies

• Sunshine_and_Puppies
    Options
    I know this is totally meaningless comming from a complete stranger, but you're super hot. Don't be so down on yourself, honey.
  • mrs_deg1983
    mrs_deg1983 Posts: 157
    Options
    Just need some positive words and kind people to cheer me up, I hate when I get into this type of mood, please help me out of it D:

Well hun we are in the same boat so maybe my little story will make you feel better about your self. I am 32 weeks along with my second and last little girl. My tale bone is killing me, my belly is big and my right ribs are hurting. I started sweating a lot the last few days and i don't have to be doing anything. So i am feeling real un sexy. lol although one good up side is my chest is a cup or two bigger.lol

Dont worry about it girl, we all have theses day......
    mine is just gonna last a lot longer! :-P
  • Calliesmom1
    Calliesmom1 Posts: 78
    Options
    im familar with the feeling. If you truely dont like wat u see in the mirror then its in ur power to change. BTW ur pic is adorable. Good luck.
  • trinitymariee
    Options

Well hun we are in the same boat so maybe my little story will make you feel better about your self. I am 32 weeks along with my second and last little girl. My tale bone is killing me, my belly is big and my right ribs are hurting. I started sweating a lot the last few days and i don't have to be doing anything. So i am feeling real un sexy. lol although one good up side is my chest is a cup or two bigger.lol

Baby bellies are always so cute though :) you probably have that beautiful glow to your skin and everything <3
  • trinitymariee
    Options
    im familar with the feeling. If you truely dont like wat u see in the mirror then its in ur power to change. BTW ur pic is adorable. Good luck.

Yeah, i'm trying really hard and work out everyday, I just hate that I'm not seeing results..
  • koen612
    koen612 Posts: 83
    Options
    Not sure if this helps but it puts me in a better mood, and put's the fight into me ^_^

"Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world, and you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences any more. We will be united in our common interest. Perhaps it's fate that today is the 4th of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution, but from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist and should we win the day, the 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice, 'We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on, we're going to survive.' Today we celebrate our independence day!"
  • trinitymariee
    Options
    I know this is totally meaningless comming from a complete stranger, but you're super hot. Don't be so down on yourself, honey.

Naw, it means a lot thank you so much
  • koen612
    koen612 Posts: 83
    Options
    But in all seriousness, hang in there we are all on here for the good fight, to say this is my body and I will achieve my goals, you shall not fail, through sheer determination and hope not fear for tomorrow, you will achieve your goal, your scale cant tell you who you are, and neither can anyone else, you shall persevere, and at the end of the day know that, even if mistakes were made, there will always be a brighter tomorrow :)
  • mrs_deg1983
    mrs_deg1983 Posts: 157
    Options

Baby bellies are always so cute though :) you probably have that beautiful glow to your skin and everything <3

the glow is nice the belly is ok its the other nasty stuff that make you feel unsexy lol and thanks though. I would not worry to much about it. Tomorrows a new day and you will feel much better when today is over.
  • trinitymariee
    Options
    But in all seriousness, hang in there we are all on here for the good fight, to say this is my body and I will achieve my goals, you shall not fail, through sheer determination and hope not fear for tomorrow, you will achieve your goal, your scale cant tell you who you are, and neither can anyone else, you shall persevere, and at the end of the day know that, even if mistakes were made, there will always be a brighter tomorrow :)

lol i loved the first post better ;) jp thanks so much, i gotta just keep positive and keep up the good work ~.~ maybe thing will happen thennnn
  • Crumleygirl
    Crumleygirl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Honestly I'm pretty shallow towards myself. So this may or may not help. Go get all dolled up even if it's to prance around your house or dance to music. Just knowing you really can look cute helps. I love your make up in your display pic. I do stupid silly stuff all the time to make myself feel better. Like, my tummy is recently slimming down so I like to try on my bikini and look in my full length mirror or when changing just stay in a bra and jeans for a minute because I do look good. I find sexy underwear helps too but make sure you wear it for you not a guy. Those are my weird tips
  • trinitymariee
    Options
    Honestly I'm pretty shallow towards myself. So this may or may not help. Go get all dolled up even if it's to prance around your house or dance to music. Just knowing you really can look cute helps. I love your make up in your display pic. I do stupid silly stuff all the time to make myself feel better. Like, my tummy is recently slimming down so I like to try on my bikini and look in my full length mirror or when changing just stay in a bra and jeans for a minute because I do look good. I find sexy underwear helps too but make sure you wear it for you not a guy. Those are my weird tips

Thanks for the tips :) I love cute panty shopping when i can and I always try to look pretty everyday, just because