can anyone reccomend a juicer...

Options
I have been doing some research but wondering if anyone can give me some tips or pointers... i will take any recipes too :) TY

Replies

• jillyjelly
    jillyjelly Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    somebody told me about a juicer called the ninga - but I don't know
  • ls_66
    ls_66 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    After couple months of endless research on the net and asking couple places that offer juicing I ended up with a Omega VERT 350HD and I got to tell you I love it !!! It does take a little more prep time (cutting veggies and cleanup) but in my opinion you get the most out of your produce feel free to send me a message if you need more info
  • nikadegg1117
    Options
    Jack lalane juicer is amazing !!!!!! Worth Every penny, easy to use, clean and comes with great nutrition and recipe guide.
  • Misalayne
    Misalayne Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have the Ninja and love it. Got it from Target.
  • TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    Options
    I have the omega VERT 330 which has been great since I bought it 2 years ago.
  • Burlesque12
    Burlesque12 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I love my Jack Lalane juicer. Affordable, easy to use & clean. Juices very well too.
  • missjewl
    missjewl Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    i had the Jack Lalanes juicer and hated it... found it more of a pain to clean than anything and it takes up too much counter space. The ninja looks wicked but pretty pricy. I have a magic bullet with the juicer attachment. Love it! I use it everyday for one thing or another.
  • wendytc
    wendytc Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Vita Mix is the best (also pricey) but it will break down strawberry seeds!! The best place to buy it is from QVC when they have it as a featured item. They buy it in bulk so you get a cheaper price through them than if you bought it directly from Vita Mix. There is also another one that a friend told me about called Nutribullet. Here is his review of it: http://leanstrongbody.com/nutribullet-review-the-good-the-great-and-the-oh-my-god-this-machine-is-awesome/
    I used to use the Juiceman Juicer and Jack Lalanne, but they remove the fiber which is sooooo important to our diet and health. Vitamix and Nutribullet liquefies the fruit or veggie including the fiber. I love my Vitamix, but if I didn't have one, I would definitely save the money and try the Nutribullet.