Girls, recommend me a your HG facial scrub!

Options
josephine0701
josephine0701 Posts: 37 Member
Im in the market for a new one, and I thought I see what people around me are using. I have combination skin and Im almost 23:)

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    St. Ive's Apricot Scrub is amazing! I've been using it for years!

I use St. Ive's in the shower, then before bed I wash my makeup off with a makeup remover pad that also moisturizes your skin so I rub my face with that and then allow that to dry and right before bed I use a moisturizer on my face...I believe I use Olay Moisturizer. It helps my face so much, makes it so smooth and clean feeling.
  • AmandaDutra
    AmandaDutra Posts: 38
    Options
    I looove Neutrogen's Deep Clean Gentle Scrub and Neutrogena's Clean Pore Mask/Moisturizer. :D
  • josephine0701
    Options
    Would definitely check those out!
  • callmejessica
    callmejessica Posts: 1,868 Member
    Options
    I looove Neutrogen's Deep Clean Gentle Scrub and Neutrogena's Clean Pore Mask/Moisturizer. :D

I like Neutrogena also. If you have a little extra cash, Estee Lauder has a really great night repair serum. I used to use the St. Ive's Apricot Scrub, but realized that it was bad for me. The scrub is too harsh and actually cuts away at my skin. I was advised to look for face washes that use microbeads since they are smooth and won't tear at your skin (potentially causing more breakouts). My favorite to use is the Neutrogena Rapid Clear Foaming Scrub.
  • josephine0701
    Options
    estee lauder night repair serum sounds promising, im currently using a serum from olay, its so difficult to find a anti aging serum for people my age since I just want prevention.. will definitely test the st ives scrub first and see if its too harsh