20 year old college student

Options
Hey everyone my name is Brittany and I am going into my
third year of college. I would really love support, tips, advice on anything that'll
inspire me to live a healthier lifestyle. Please feel free to a
dd me and be apart of my support system

Thanks!!

Replies

• lsrich1
    lsrich1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Brittany! I'm 22 and going into my junior year this fall. I'm with you! I need tips and support as well. I have a bad habit of munching when I'm studying or doing homework. Especially when I'm up late at night...even when I'm not hungry.
  • Bignfulww
    Bignfulww Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies Im 21 and Know your struggles I don't know much because I am learning but i am here to help with what I can and what I have learned so far I also am Documenting my journey on youtube @ Bignfulww or look at the blog on my page with all the links if you have the time but Im glad to meet the both of you :-)
  • chantalm15
    chantalm15 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey girls! I'm going into my third year as well so I understand what you're going through! I've been on MFP for three weeks now and I love it! Let me know if you need any help or advice with the site or anything really! I'm definitely still considered a rookie ha but I can try and help if you need tips.

Feel free to add me!!
  • losingitincollege
    losingitincollege Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hey, ladies! I wanted to offer my support to all of you! I've been on my weight loss journey for 6 months now. I'm a full-time college student (Senior...woot woot) with 2 jobs. I know how hard it is to even think about eating healthy when being busy and living on campus.

I have a YouTube channel: MsCollegeDaze

I talk about my journey to lose 70+ lbs (I'm down 30, 40 to go). I offer tips for eating healthy while in school and how to make it work. Good luck, and check it out!

Xoxo,

Lauren!
  • linbaby4
    linbaby4 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi brittany :)
    I'm 20 third year college student as well.!
    Feel free to add me :D
  • alliebabiee
    alliebabiee Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    I'm 20 and going into my junior year of college. (3rd year)
    I joined MFP last summer and lost lets say 15lbs. I then went to school and gained it all back and then some, so now I'm back to do it all over again!
    My self mantra is that if I could lose weight last year, I can do it again this year!
    I know it's a hard process, and there are times when I am really mad at myself and my family for making me this way.

Feel free to add me anyone (: