good sports bras for DD+

Options
bellavita0125
bellavita0125 Posts: 116 Member
ladies with DD+ WHERE can i find a good sports bra with support? I bought one from walmart that gives me uniboob and does not support these babies at all! Brand names are appreciated as well. Physical store, online store, i dont care. I just know that I am in dire need! Thanks :)

Replies

• laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    lululemon carries some larger size bras. Their bras are AWESOME

http://shop.lululemon.com/products/category/women-sports-bras?mnid=mn;women;tops;sportsbras

The "tata tamer" is my favorite!
  • Dipmom
    Dipmom Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Champion bras are my favorite. I think you can get them at JCPenney, as well as sports stores. I order them at Champion.com because they have excellent descriptions and rate the support they give. Plus they go on sale all the time, so once you get on-line notifications you can often get them for $19.99.

I heard Lane Bryant makes a good one too, but I haven't tried it.
  • CherryPie606
    CherryPie606 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have a Shock Absorber which I wear over a standard non-wired bra, so they're double-bagged lol but does the tricks. Not sure where you'd buy a Shock Absorber in the US though as I'm in the UK. Google is your friend : )
    Good luck, I know how much of a pain in the *kitten* the girls can be!
  • paint_it_black
    paint_it_black Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Shock absorber D+Max range, it will still give a big of uni boob but the support is amazing even in their H cup. Plus it has really wide padded straps and padding over the catch so its really comfortable.
  • iloveseattle
    iloveseattle Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • notnormallyacaloriecounter
    Options
    i was wondering the same thing i'm a 42-44 DDD
  • obwize
    obwize Posts: 102
    Options
    I'm a 32J. Couldn't run for years until I found http://www.herroom.com/freya-aa4002-underwire-sports-bra.shtml
    Kind of does a pointy boob thing until it relaxes, but i tis AMAZING!!! Total support for each individual breast and keeps them hugged in tight with zero bounce. I can't praise it enough, so I will stop now.
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I'm a 32J. Couldn't run for years until I found http://www.herroom.com/freya-aa4002-underwire-sports-bra.shtml
    Kind of does a pointy boob thing until it relaxes, but i tis AMAZING!!! Total support for each individual breast and keeps them hugged in tight with zero bounce. I can't praise it enough, so I will stop now.
    This one looks really good, as well, but I do like having the option to wear mine as cossover type strap as well, Works great under both regular tank tops and with racer backs!
  • ShelleyLloyd
    Options
    Can't beat Shock Absorber! I'm a E cup and the Shock Absorber keeps them firmly in place, yes you get a uni boob but at least you have enough up top to get that uni boob. ;-)
  • bellavita0125
    bellavita0125 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Great suggestions! Thanks! I will check them out. And yes they ARE a pain. I never thought I'd say that I wish I was a 'B' cup again