I bought size 14 today!!!!!

Options
tlapdx72
tlapdx72 Posts: 311 Member
I am so excited. I have been feeling sad, because the scale hasnt been moving much. However, the size 18 jeans I have been wearing have been falling off. I have also been wearing one of my size 16 jeans. Today I thought that I should go get some more size 16 jeans. When I went to try on the clothes I took in some size 14 jeans to just see how close I would be to fitting into them. Well I fit the size 14 jeans!!!!!!1:drinker: :drinker: I couldn't believe it. I also got some size 14 shirts and sweaters!!!:drinker: this is the first time in a veeeerrrrrryyyyyy long time where I didn't feel like crying when I was in the changing room:glasses: I am soo happy. I guess losing inches is better than numbers on the scale(not that I'm not looking forward to that number going down too lol) I am so looking forward to shopping in a normal size store:bigsmile:

Replies

• Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    wahoooooo!!!!!!!!!
    :flowerforyou:
    That's great!
    I can hardly wait, myself!
  • slimmingmom
    Options
    What an inspiration! I'm between 18 and 20's right now. Some 18s fit, and some 20s fit. I have some size 16 and 14 pants though and I just can't wait to be where you are!!! Congratulations!!!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    thats awesome! way to go!:flowerforyou:
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Congrats:flowerforyou: Keep up the good work!
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Yeah for you!!!!
  • Boston01810
    Boston01810 Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    A very big HIGH 5!! Congrats.
  • Rosebud1956
    Options
    Congrats, I am so happy for you....:flowerforyou:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It was definitely a great feeling for me to slip on those 14s again. :wink: In a month or so, I should be down into 12s! Gotta love that feeling.
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    LOL congrats, last year when I got into 14s for the first time I did a lil squeal and happy dance in the change room and was like ZOMG!!!! hehe - now I can't wait for 12s I haven't been there since I graduated I think lol. and I don't ever remember being anything less than a 12/13 so if I ever get to a 10 omg watchout sales ppl! :laugh:

:flowerforyou:
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Very exciting!!! I recently had the same thing happen, also a size 14. I love being away from plus-sizes.
  • tlapdx72
    tlapdx72 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone for your support. It is so nice to be able to come here and talk to people who know what I'm going through. I love you all!!! I can hardly wait for the day when I can cut up my Lane B. and Avenue cards lol!!!!!! Hmmm... wonder where I should shop then. I love going into these shops and having to look for the smallest size they have though lol:drinker:
  • LittleEva44
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! Go for the brass ring! Go for a size 12 :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Blessings!

Eva
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!