Hello People

Options
:drinker: Just wanted to check in and say hello and that I am going to plug in my weight and food every day and see if this helps me reach my goal weight. IT is a long way away but I figure I need to do it one pound at a time and not stress about the number I need to lose. Have a great weekend...

Replies

• mamacindy81
    mamacindy81 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

I think you will be glad you made the decision to be a member here. I joined back in July but really started faithfully journaling about a month and a half ago. It really does help to keep track of just what your are eating instead of the mindless eating I've been doing for the past 2 years.

I had gotten off 30 lbs by being a WW member but had gained 22 back. I was paying a monthly fee for nothing. I cancelled my subscription and was glad to find this web site where you can keep track for free.

I'm glad to say my weight has started to go back in the right direction as I am almost 5 lbs down.

This time I am really questioning my reasons for giving into emotional or stress eating. I just don't want to be that person any more.

Check in here often. I've found lots of new recipes to try.

Have a wonderful, blessed and in control day.

Cindy
  • Rosebud1956
    Options
    Hey, you will be glad you got on this sight. A lot of support and people in the same situation we are in with the weight and healthy thing.
    I was and am still amazed at how much calories are in the food we eat. I have lost weight, gained weight and am on the losing side again finally, so the best thing to do is take it a day at the time.:heart:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Just wanted to check in and say hello and that I am going to plug in my weight and food every day and see if this helps me reach my goal weight. IT is a long way away but I figure I need to do it one pound at a time and not stress about the number I need to lose. Have a great weekend...

I completely agree with logging all your foods daily. :smile: I sometimes log as much as 4 and even 5 days ahead, so that I'm in total control of my eating. BUT, I will suggest that you DON'T weigh in every day, as it may tend to discourage you, since weight fluctuates constantly. :grumble: Once a week at the same time, usually first thing in the morning, without clothes on, is the way to go! :wink: :smile: