From Eeek to Wow!

Options
124»

Replies

• LittleLightShine
    LittleLightShine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I thought about surgery but also couldn't bring myself to go that route. You look great! So happy you are on the path to health your own way. High five and keep it up!
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! And, in only ten months!!!?? I'm soooo excited for you. Do you have any tips/pointes for others who are in similar situations to yours (aka ME). I just can't seem to get the lbs to come off. You have done an amazing job and you look wonderful. I don't know how old you are but you look 25 years younger now!!! Keep it up and share with us anything you think might help!!!
  • HayleyInMotion
    HayleyInMotion Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You're awesome! Bless you and your family :)
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    WOW - you look amazing - i love the smile and well done on the weight loss. The fact that you have done so much in ten months is inspiring but reason why is even more so.

Well done!!!
  • majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and so HAPPY! Congratulations on all of your hard work and thanks for posting your inspiring story.:smile:
  • NomadicKris
    NomadicKris Posts: 90
    Options
    Well done - and good on you for choosing the stairs at work and trying new activities out, life is there to be lived and it sounds like you are making sure you live it.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Congrats on your loss!!! :happy:
  • kimmerkay
    kimmerkay Posts: 110
    Options
    You have done an amazing job and your smile in the second pic is contagious!:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!