if there are any over 40...

Options
Rloral
Rloral Posts: 112 Member
I would like some motivating weight loss buddies. If there are any over 40 women or men out there who's having trouble pushing past a stalled weight loss and could use some more friends will you add me as a friend. Thanks!

Replies

• Rloral
    Options
    anybody????
  • jerseyjenus
    jerseyjenus Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I have been doing MFP since the beginning of April and in 8 weeks have only lost 6 lbs. Though I have lost an inch around my waist :>
  • berthamh
    berthamh Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi! I just started MFP last week and I hope to have some success! I've been tracking my food so far, but not excercise....because I have yet to do it! YIKES! I need to get motivated in that department.
  • olmstea
    olmstea Posts: 9
    Options
    41...soon to be 42...here. I was doing great and fell off the wagon, under the spokes and into the mud. *sigh*

Would love to get going again with some like-minded folks. :flowerforyou:
  • Rloral
    Options
    Hi! I just started MFP last week and I hope to have some success! I've been tracking my food so far, but not excercise....because I have yet to do it! YIKES! I need to get motivated in that department.

I love the exercising part. I log everthing I eat and sometimes that does get alittle old. But I've been doing it for awhile. Thanks for the response.