Stuck!! Help!

Options
I've been battling for a month now. I can't seem to get under 132.8lbs and when/if I do I rebound back to 133.4. My body wants to stay at 133.4 for some reason. I've switched up my routine, I try to do that every couple weeks anyway. I'm doing 1200 calories, should I go back to 1340? I switched my calories down a couple months ago because I had stalled.

I'm open to any suggestions you have!! My goal is 125 and it seems like that is never gonna happen at this rate.

Replies

• therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    You are not eating enough. Not only are you at 1200 calories which is way too low for someone that only wants to lose a few pounds, it looks like you are working out like a monster. You need to eat your exercise calories.

Set your MFP to 1/2 lb or a lb per week. And eat back most of your exercise calories.

If you want to get a better handle on things. Calculate your BMR and multiply it by your activity multiplier. That is what your maintenance is.
  • sashanicole88
    sashanicole88 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You're hardly eating 1200 calories a day and exercising 500-600 calories per day. You are only netting about 500-600 calories a day, and you're essentially starving yourself. You really need to increase your calories, or you will see no progress. Your body is holding on to every precious calorie because you aren't feeding it what it needs. I recently went through this myself. I am now eating on average about 1600 calories a day, and exercise about 200-300 calories and I have started losing again. It all depends on your height/weight/age, but you truly need to eat more so you can boost your metabolism. :)
  • behappydance
    Options
    I'll try it, like I said I'm open to anything. :) I'm 5'3 btw and almost 26. I feel fine though, I don't feel like I'm starving by any means. And the only reason the last week's exercise has been high is because I'm playing a lot of basketball, which is a big calorie burner.
  • sashanicole88
    sashanicole88 Posts: 180 Member
    Options