How many calories does the 30 day shred burn?

Options
Starting it out tomorrow on level 1. Anyone know how many exercise calories I log?

Replies

• F1uffy2
    F1uffy2 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I've just done my first day and forgot to put my HRM on so have just entered it as 'general, aerobics' for now. I think the calorie burn will vary per person, but it's a good guide to get started with. Tomorrow, fingers crossed, I will remember to put my HRM on so it will be more accurate!
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    I log it as "Circuit training"
  • jojogo1111
    Options
    I usually burn about 195-210 calories with Level 1 of 30DS using 5lb weights.
  • kelly_gelinas
    kelly_gelinas Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I wear my HRM everytime I do the 30 day shred, and I burn about 275-280 calories. I'm 26years old, 5"3, and 183 pounds. If that helps you at all.
  • jojogo1111
    Options

Sorry, I meant 8lb weights!
  • MrLeeParker
    Options
    Thanks for the info.

Another question: Is it unusual for men to do this? I'm doing it anyway since I haven't seen anyone try this and not get results.
  • samantha1373
    Options

Sorry, I meant 8lb weights!

and how much do you weigh/height??? i'm trying to find the answer as well
  • samantha1373
    Options
    i'm 5.2 and 115 lbs and level one i was burning 140 or so calories(its about 22 mins) andthen level two i was up QUITE a bit more closer to 170 180 it has a lot more intense cardio