Arm Pit fat...it's the pits!

Options
So no matter how much I lose I can't lose it, even at my smallest I had it. I am wondering if it's just a part of my body I can't change. I am super sensitive about it I never wear strapless tops, has anyone else every had it and toned it up? I am a normal weight now but it makes me look and feel overweight. I just don't know if there is anything I can do about it, I know that I could start lifting to tone but will it really work? Any one else been through this?

Replies

• estrange22
    estrange22 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    The only way I was able to FINALLY solve this issue was weight lifting. Go to bodybuilding.com and look for exercises that work your shoulders, back, and CHEST. There are many you can do with just your body weight, but if you can get two 5 lb dumb bells (or larger), your options will be wide open. First stop, PUSH UPS! And....GO!
  • sarahrichards81
    Options
    The only way I was able to FINALLY solve this issue was weight lifting. Go to bodybuilding.com and look for exercises that work your shoulders, back, and CHEST. There are many you can do with just your body weight, but if you can get two 5 lb dumb bells (or larger), your options will be wide open. First stop, PUSH UPS! And....GO!

THIS and pull-ups. If you're at a gym that has them used the machine that compensates your bodyweight while you're building up.

I was the same as you, even when I was at my skinniest I had arm pit fat. NOTE I said SKINNIEST - now I'm at my STRONGEST (and getting stronger by the day) I'm starting to see a difference
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Pull ups, inclined flys', pushups and bench presses all get rid of it.
  • estrange22
    estrange22 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I love that machine...how could I leave it of the list? Makes me feel like an awesome b****!
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Since I can't help with the actual problem...I will say that this dress is AWESOME for hiding it:

http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/micheline-dress-blue-lace.html

ETA: And I will say, I'm pretty disappointed that the only place I have saggy skin so far is in that area! Drat!
  • JessicaAnnD
    JessicaAnnD Posts: 29
    Options
    Since I can't help with the actual problem...I will say that this dress is AWESOME for hiding it:

ETA: And I will say, I'm pretty disappointed that the only place I have saggy skin so far is in that area! Drat!

Uh Hello! Really cute dress! Thanks for sharing!!
  • JessicaAnnD
    JessicaAnnD Posts: 29
    Options
    Thanks peeps! I will have to give those a shot, I didn't know if it was something I had to live with or something I could do something about :)
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options

Uh Hello! Really cute dress! Thanks for sharing!!

It's pretty awesome. I wore it for our anniversary night out.